4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I hope this update doesnt mean the end of the game is near, And there a good number of updates still left.
Want to see more of these characters/ scenes/ and Brian/Steve hijinks.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I hope this update doesnt mean the end of the game is near, And there a good number of updates still left.
Want to see more of these characters/ scenes/ and Brian/Steve hijinks.
From what I've heard this update is like the end of "Part 1" of the story.

That's why the time jump happened at the end. The next part of the story will probably involve new plotlines.

Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
I think i got a bug in my second playthrough. I used the walktrough but my game ends and returns to main menu after i nap on the couch but the walktrough have a another page of content, including some more fun with lizzie and vanessa. I read the comments and other people have enjoyed that content, so it must be something on my part. Is the walktrough flawed? How can i play through that content?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry for stupid question but is the incest patch really necessary? I prefer non incest but in many games I played if you don't have incest patch install, many things don't make sense. All character calling each other roommate...etc. Is this game like that?

InternetRando

Apr 25, 2019
It's been a while, but IIRC, not patching makes it so your mom (maybe both parents; don't remember) died, and you're living with the mother's best friend and her family. They think of you "like family" in that sense. It's a handwave, but a bit less in your face than some.

Reactions: NukaCola

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Sorry for stupid question but is the incest patch really necessary? I prefer non incest but in many games I played if you don't have incest patch install, many things don't make sense. All character calling each other roommate...etc. Is this game like that?
You're adopted so everything's fine. You can let everybody jerk your gherkin. (y)

Reactions: NukaCola

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy

Been back a couple of pages and not spotted any mention of this - so apologies if it's already been mentioned. Couple of bugs in 10.3:

1. What ever path you're on the "2 months later" run up to Ep.11 shows Brian bonking Cecile in the gym - whether he previously had sex with her or not
2. If you were on a Brandy/Nichole path and opted for Nichole in 10.2 the "2 months later" run up to Ep.11 still shows Brian dating Brandy & Nichole

Can send you the later save before running through 10.3 if you need it.
Thank you.... I'm going to look into it right away.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
You can install the patch but you have to trigger it in his office when Phil isn't home - before Ep.6. If not triggered you wouldn't know incest was an option

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes