4.10 star(s) 185 Votes
Dec 13, 2018
Haven't seen that one before - looks like it should be "ep11_talkBrandyNichole"
Yeah can't get past that part, I hit ignore and it goes straight to main menu, if I give a save file can you get me past the part where mc talks to the lady that gives him a key, i guess I just need to get into the ball room and then save it. I can you saves after this error, because I used someone saves for the endings, just want to use my save...

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah can't get past that part, I hit ignore and it goes straight to main menu, if I give a save file can you get me past the part where mc talks to the lady that gives him a key, i guess I just need to get into the ball room and then save it. I can you saves after this error, because I used someone saves for the endings, just want to use my save...
Won't be able to do anything for a couple of days - I'll check the code and see if that's right. Upload the save if you want.

Dec 13, 2018
If anyone can get me into the ballroom after talking to Mahabbah I'd appreciate it, that error code im getting not letting me ignore it..

Dec 13, 2018
Yeah and seemed to have alot of errors, I was able to correct one, but then another error happened except I can't get past this error for some reason...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I'm going to be that guy again, but this update, and the ending as a whole was an immense letdown. I know that RC decided to turn this into a fuckfest around halfway because of money and I was fine with that because even back then it had some sort of quality, but that completely died out by now.

It didn't really felt like that there's much going on, you went up to the girls, either rejecting or fucking them, if you pulled some shitty moves, you could get a "bad ending" to the scenario, but all of them felt weak as hell. The ending scenes itself were the same, a few lines and renders, most of them didn't felt as a closure at all. Thanks to the mod someone posted here I was able to watch the few endings I couldn't get by myself, they were all similar, the solo Jeane was the worst among them. Despite for how long the update was developed, it felt insanely rushed.

Several plot points were left up in the air, one of the biggest mysteries in the game, about the dad, was solved in a very shallow manner. Despite the supposed importance of it in the story, it felt like just another small subplot. Even some of the endings were inconsistent. Vanessa solo and the 4 girl harem contradicts each other most notably. Even if RC already concentrates on the next title, giving this kind of treatment for a game that was developed for more than two years won't inspire any confidence in his further projects.

It's too bad, because I really liked this game when I first started playing it, and even with all the circumstances I expected the ending to be a blast, instead, it was a pop. The last time I met with such a disappointing ending was with My Sister My Roomate original finish, where it was caused by the tunnel vision and forced direction on the development, while in here, it's caused by the complete lack of direction and vision by the end.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.07.2020 (the last fix?)
Is there a way to add Scrappy's mod to this? Thanks!

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I used another save file that was several versions ago, and for some reason didn't get the error, weird I tell you...
I also get an error which I cant ignore (after I got the suite key from the Hijab woman - forgot her name^^),
but loading saves from an previous versions didn´t help .... guess I have hope and wait for a hotfix or so ....

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Several plot points were left up in the air, one of the biggest mysteries in the game, about the dad, was solved in a very shallow manner. Despite the supposed importance of it in the story, it felt like just another small subplot.
I think the biggest problem with this game is that the title is No More Secrets, and then the character profile further emphasized that by having the Secret section. But unfortunately, they all seem to be meaningless as they're less of a secret and they feel more like just something you learn about them. The whole "secret" bit just ends up very lackluster so the story feels too generic just like most other adult games where it's MC with girls.

qweeerrrtt

Apr 20, 2019
welp fuck, been waiting for this update for a long time and the game is unplayable cause of the bug. any bugfix for the android?

teuTio

May 30, 2020
can anyone help me with this error plz?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep11_convs.rpy", line 858, in script
jump e1c7_continue
ScriptError: could not find label 'e1c7_continue'.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes