4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
It would also be stupid as fuck and ruin at least 3 of the girls routes.

It would need a complete rewrite to make a harem viable and Steph, Nichole and Brandy removing because they won't share at all.

It's strange enough he added Aime to any group endings after her path. She dumps her ex for being with someone else then dumps Brian for agreeing to a threesome she set up. Her being in any group ending is weird as fuck after that.

Same for Jeane really.

The only group that makes any sense is Lizzy and Vane.
I agree with you. I was surprised to see there was an option to end with all 4 of them when there was literally no setup for it, even more so, it contradicted previous events in the story. I honestly think that was just some plain old fantasy fan service, and shouldn't be taken seriously. I personally think that even Lizzie/Vanessa was a bit forced, and required some more groundwork to make sense, but at least it was previously established they are ok with it.

I liked the individual endings for the girls much more (but then again, I usually do, so that's not a surprise). Probably liked Stephania's end best, but they were all pretty good.

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
So I'm going to be that guy again, but this update, and the ending as a whole was an immense letdown. I know that RC decided to turn this into a fuckfest around halfway because of money and I was fine with that because even back then it had some sort of quality, but that completely died out by now.

It didn't really felt like that there's much going on, you went up to the girls, either rejecting or fucking them, if you pulled some shitty moves, you could get a "bad ending" to the scenario, but all of them felt weak as hell. The ending scenes itself were the same, a few lines and renders, most of them didn't felt as a closure at all. Thanks to the mod someone posted here I was able to watch the few endings I couldn't get by myself, they were all similar, the solo Jeane was the worst among them. Despite for how long the update was developed, it felt insanely rushed.

Several plot points were left up in the air, one of the biggest mysteries in the game, about the dad, was solved in a very shallow manner. Despite the supposed importance of it in the story, it felt like just another small subplot. Even some of the endings were inconsistent. Vanessa solo and the 4 girl harem contradicts each other most notably. Even if RC already concentrates on the next title, giving this kind of treatment for a game that was developed for more than two years won't inspire any confidence in his further projects.

It's too bad, because I really liked this game when I first started playing it, and even with all the circumstances I expected the ending to be a blast, instead, it was a pop. The last time I met with such a disappointing ending was with My Sister My Roomate original finish, where it was caused by the tunnel vision and forced direction on the development, while in here, it's caused by the complete lack of direction and vision by the end.
This dad plot thing was totally true. It was the base of the story, but it felt like just another subplot.

Reactions: EZ8lt

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The last version I tested for royalcandy worked after Mbabbah gives Brian the key - as you enter the ballroom.

I'll have to test the version available here along with the compressed version when I get the chance and see what happens.

nathan0209

Sep 5, 2017
Is this complete? I got to fuck all the girls and got an episode 11 coming soon "prom night?
Seems not complete yet.. Anyone got this?

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I only played Jeane solo, since she was by far my favourite, and it felt a bit rushed and not particularly satisfying. Sort of like the whole second half of this game.

An entertaining game overall, well worth playing. But I also can't help feeling that there is also a lot of wasted potential here.

Good luck to the developer in his future projects, I will check them out for sure!

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
so is there any kind of sharing just cause of the teaser pick with the 2 guys... ?

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Do I need to close path with Jeane earlier in the game to have Lizzie solo ending? Cause when I go for it I end up both with Lizzie and Jeane. And the only way to stop Jeane path at prom is to break Lizzie hearth (which automatically blocks Lizzie ending)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I dont know why this was in my favorite pile of games, I remember this game and how he wanted and got to bang his mother, but I dont understand why it is on my favorite list, did this game used to have animated sex scenes and they just stopped adding that? played this last update and all sex were still images like a comic book....

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
android version 0.11? i have 0.10.4 version for android.. but not with the new update. please give me link for android version :cry:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes