4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's completely broken for me when trying to do solo paths.

If I have Lizzie path shut it locks me in a loop on Saturday 28th of April.

Vane is in the shower, Lizzie is in he room and Jeane is in her room. I can speak to all 3 then it won't progress and keeps looping Lizzy's dialogue.

arms99

May 11, 2018
this might be a question asked a lot but how to i get the saves into my game
Just copy the saves into the folder (...NoMoreSecrets-0.11-pc/game/saves/). Once that's done they'll appear when you load, just make sure you're looking for them in the right page. For example save file 23-1 will be the first save on page 23.

Apr 21, 2020
Hey
Unofficial Android Port for v0.10.4 Compressed & Patched + Scrappy Walkthrough Mod :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Man theres a new version out, can you give Mega link to your android port with scrappys mod and incest patch? Thanks

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save for potter fucking dianna that scene is not in the gallery mod and ill have to replay a lot to get it. Console commands would be fine as well. please and thank you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would have been better for me if the MC can actually end with all the girls
It would also be stupid as fuck and ruin at least 3 of the girls routes.

It would need a complete rewrite to make a harem viable and Steph, Nichole and Brandy removing because they won't share at all.

It's strange enough he added Aime to any group endings after her path. She dumps her ex for being with someone else then dumps Brian for agreeing to a threesome she set up. Her being in any group ending is weird as fuck after that.

Same for Jeane really.

The only group that makes any sense is Lizzy and Vane.

likan14132

Jan 1, 2019
I've added a bit of code to one of the final scenes (when choosing Prom Queen) that makes you able to watch all endings :) Just paste this one in your game-folder and you should be set. Or maybe you'll need to use unRen first..
fix crash right after talking to Mahabbah at the hotel lift
#ep11
#hotel
#crash
#Mahabbah

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes