4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Hey, I downloaded 0.2 remake and started a new game. When I am on Harry path, and want to get the pictures of Stephania changing, Stephania does not go away after she does her little show in the locker room. And as she still sits in front of the locker room, I cant get to the pictures and am stuck. She only goes away when I refuse to help her/give her money.

EDIT: Saw that is fixed in the newest version on the Patreon page. v0.2.1

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Quick question and I apologize if it's already been answered but I'm too lazy to search and I noticed the changelog is just slightly confusing about this: so the current, remade version is actually only up to Episode 2? Or is Episode 3 also included?

Nvm it's answered in the comment directly above this.

Also, just my personal opinion about the transfer. I love Ren'Py and think it's hands down the best engine for these types of games, but your game was perfectly fine on Unity Engine. If there were bugs I didn't really notice them, and yours was one of the few games that I actually had zero problems playing in Unity. It is for that reason that it seems like the transfer was a little redundant, and I would've much preferred new content. Still, it's your game, and I'm still going to support it regardless because it's a fuckin' great one.

Dude, you can play the game about three times as fast now. No time wasted walking endlessly, slowly around, the dialogue is quicker..
The bugs are annoying, but once they are sorted out the game will have improved a lot.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Have to agree for the permabugs, when you are about to leave to the yard while party.

Its always annoying, when someone creates a good game or even does a remake....and does not proofplay or read it at least one time.
Well...lets hope, we get a fix soon.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well after 5 days i will start to become his patreon,... Becouse i like this game now in renpy, if i am not mistaken i tryed it in unity and well it wasnt ok for me.... but now, what can i say, i love it....

Reactions: Malkovichi
Jan 26, 2018
I think I have a bug... Whenever I go to the lockeroom and give Stephanie the 50 bucks, instead of leaving she justs sits on the floor again. Help?

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
I think I have a bug... Whenever I go to the lockeroom and give Stephanie the 50 bucks, instead of leaving she justs sits on the floor again. Help?
use that and it will work.... till end of version 3,... well most of ....

Dude has limited how far you can go in this game by not providing all of the images required. You can get episode 3 content (from cop onwards) by downloading the CG rips of the original game. You need to convert them from .png to .jpg and put them in the resources folder. This will let you play the game until episode 4. Once you hit episode 4, you crash out again.

To get it working:
1) Download the CG rip from the original game from (taken from OP)
2) Extract out to a folder
3) Follow to convert all images from png to jpg
4) Put the images in the \game\images\resources folder
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: This does work. I have issues with uploading, so I'm looking for a hero to do this and upload it to make it easier on everyone else. I am not that hero.

Reactions: rogosh

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
I really love this game! Keep up the good work! But one thing that annoys me. Since there is so many dialogs that dosent affect the points (positive or negative), It would have been good if I was told when I do choices that affect the point. If such feature was implemented, you can ignore the walk-through.

TitseyeLoli

Oct 15, 2017
This Game is really an eye candy (pun intended)...the story, charcters and resolution all form this really good game. Sadly sometimes the mechanics doesn´t work as it should, for example i clicked on the second option of some dialogues but the game picks the first option... till now its not a problem since you can just pick the first option and the game chooses the second option. The second situation which confuses me is when i should reach a scene for example with Brady in my house where i should have an option to talk to her when she asks me to go to the bathroom (looking at the walkthrough) but the whole scene is missing and just skip the part even though i more or less kissed her at the school....i wanted to earn that point....but thats all i can complain or just throw out there since i am still more than happy with the whole game till now. I will patienly wait till i can play part 3 of the game till then thanks for this game :coffee::giggle:

Jan 26, 2018
use that and it will work.... till end of version 3,... well most of ....

Dude has limited how far you can go in this game by not providing all of the images required. You can get episode 3 content (from cop onwards) by downloading the CG rips of the original game. You need to convert them from .png to .jpg and put them in the resources folder. This will let you play the game until episode 4. Once you hit episode 4, you crash out again.

To get it working:
1) Download the CG rip from the original game from (taken from OP)
2) Extract out to a folder
3) Follow to convert all images from png to jpg
4) Put the images in the \game\images\resources folder
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: This does work. I have issues with uploading, so I'm looking for a hero to do this and upload it to make it easier on everyone else. I am not that hero.

Can´t seem to follow step 3, I have no clue of programming or whatever, I get this:
At line:1 char:37
+ Dir *.png | rename-item -newname { [C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\No More Sec ...
+ ~
Missing ] at end of attribute or type literal.
At line:1 char:38
+ Dir *.png | rename-item -newname { [C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\No More Sec ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unexpected token ':\Users\ASUS\Desktop\No' in expression or statement.
+ CategoryInfo : ParserError: :)) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : EndSquareBracketExpectedAtEndOfAttribute

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
The above patch fixxed everything but going to get the movie still crashes with the same error.
Did you get the CG images from the Unity version and ,place in your game/images/resource dir after conversion to jpg like the instructions... I played to the start of 4.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Did you get the CG images from the Unity version and ,place in your game/images/resource dir after conversion to jpg like the instructions... I played to the start of 4.
Yep same worked until you confront keith and the blonde in the bedroom.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes