4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Didn't know this game exist but its great
I think i'll become a $5 patreon but i'm not sure how long does it take get the full game like $40 patreons. Can the dev answer?
Yes you will get the Patron version of the game which includes the images missing in this one
The $40 one gives extra privileges the main one being a 5 day head start on new releases

"The game is now made in Ren'Py and I got of the errors that the previous versions had.
The full game is published for +40$ patrons and
the release for +5$ patrons will be on 29th January.
That being said if you wanna test out the game here is your chance. "

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Still getting this right after the spin the bottle game and I down loaded the new update it the "Fixes" err.png err.png

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
After giving Stephanie $50 I again see her sitting there. How the fuck can I get in the girls lockerroom to get my phone back and when I get back to the first part of the hall I dont get any button like wait for Steven?

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
After giving Stephanie $50 I again see her sitting there. How the fuck can I get in the girls lockerroom to get my phone back and when I get back to the first part of the hall I dont get any button like wait for Steven?
I had that problrm, I downloaded the game again and it works perfectly now.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
So 2.1 is the bugfixed version right? But I suppose it doesnt contain episode 3. Do I have to download the Unity link for episode 3?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Didn't know this game exist but its great
I think i'll become a $5 patreon but i'm not sure how long does it take get the full game like $40 patreons. Can the dev answer?
Yes I can. You’ll get the rest of the game on Tuesday.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
BTW,how do I extract unity image?
Don’t play the Unity version. It’s dead. I made another version in RenPy. Even if for now you only got Episode 1,2. On my page there is also Episode 3 and 4. Right now it’s only for +40$ patrons, but on Tuesday +5$ patrons will get it too.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You know, is it really worth all this extra hassle trying to get the game to work in Ren'Py when what you had in Unity was already good?
It was good for me too, however there were a few guys, which had a problem with the game crashing randomly. So yeah. If now anyone is able to play it, then it’s worth it and honestly it’s easier to develop new versions.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So 2.1 is the bugfixed version right? But I suppose it doesnt contain episode 3. Do I have to download the Unity link for episode 3?
No. The Unity version it’s dead. You should either pledge 40$ or wait till Tuesday, because that’s when Episode 3/4 will be released for 5$ patrons and most probably there will be someone to upload the game here too.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Download the new version, 0.2.1

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well if you're happier with this way of doing things and it helps ease your development, that's all that matters. Bugs are just part of the process.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..was able to play the available content error free..yay...i think i'm a pervert and am going to boink ALL the dames..ALL DAMMIT!! they are all so tempting..there are no dud's here..lol

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
No. The Unity version it’s dead. You should either pledge 40$ or wait till Tuesday, because that’s when Episode 3/4 will be released for 5$ patrons and most probably there will be someone to upload the game here too.
Ok thanks for the input.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
so free version is only up to ep2. It is normal that i click yard after party night game stops with error screen right? I thought it is bug. The game is really great by the way.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
amm then we have to wait, to tuesday if I thought it was a mistake when the night, of the party when you have to open the door, to the cops

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
man scrool a little back on pages... I think page 38 .... there are some posts... but if not just wait till tuesday...

amm then we have to wait, to tuesday if I thought it was a mistake when the night, of the party when you have to open the door, to the cops

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes