4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Umm, I can't get to episode 3. When I need to get the movie from the car I get :
I'm getting the same error, with the primary error being "An exception has occurred while loading <'Image' u'resources/e3n1_001.jpg'>:"

Edit: So that it shows up once per page at least, the cause of this is that Episode 3 is exclusive to paying Patrons for right now, so the flag is intentionally disabled, according to the previous page.
Searching while horny is hard (no pun intended).

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hello developers, it's a very nice game (y)

Sorry, I was looking at the EP3 source.
There is a variable: if e3_movie_brandy_success == True:
but it never changes to TRUE, so it will not happen at all.
It's just only: $e3_movie_brandy = True
Thanks. I must have missed that. I’m on it

matusj

Jan 19, 2019
This Game is really an eye candy (pun intended)...the story, charcters and resolution all form this really good game. Sadly sometimes the mechanics doesn´t work as it should, for example i clicked on the second option of some dialogues but the game picks the first option... till now its not a problem since you can just pick the first option and the game chooses the second option. The second situation which confuses me is when i should reach a scene for example with Brady in my house where i should have an option to talk to her when she asks me to go to the bathroom (looking at the walkthrough) but the whole scene is missing and just skip the part even though i more or less kissed her at the school....i wanted to earn that point....but thats all i can complain or just throw out there since i am still more than happy with the whole game till now. I will patienly wait till i can play part 3 of the game till then thanks for this game :coffee::giggle:
i think that problem with sentence which are mixed is connected to change of engine to renpy and later will be resolved....

Reactions: TitseyeLoli

Batts'

Oct 22, 2017
Didn't know this game exist but its great
I think i'll become a $5 patreon but i'm not sure how long does it take get the full game like $40 patreons. Can the dev answer?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I can't retrieve the phone, Stephaniw is just sitting there in front of the door while the cutscene indicated that she was leaving...
I have this same exact problem. Is there a solution?
Dev may have missed this but this block of code is the problem
1548545154261.png
the fix should be something like:
1548548468488.png

Another thing, Dev may want to add this 1 line, it'll prevent skipping a scene in EP2 (where Brandy asks where's the bathroom)
1548546954296.png

fix & line are in the attached file

Wretched

Feb 11, 2018
Episode 3 resources are missing... After spin the bottle, when you go out to the yard to get the tape from the car, the game crashes. It references files on the .images\resources folder (ep3n2_001.jpg). There are no ep3 or ep4 files in the resources folder.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'resources/e3n1_001.jpg'>:
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 91, in script call
    call screen characters_UI
  File "game/ep3_convs.rpy", line 7, in script
    police_1 normal "Good evening... Mr. Smithson?"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'resources/e3n1_001.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 91, in script call
    call screen characters_UI
  File "game/ep3_convs.rpy", line 7, in script
    police_1 normal "Good evening... Mr. Smithson?"
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 644, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1456, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Windows7\Downloads\NoMoreSecrets-0.2.1-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'resources/e3n1_001.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
No More Secrets 0.2.1
Sat Jan 26 18:44:03 2019

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can't play the episode 3, in the beginning i have to go to the car and the game gives an error... anyone can help?
If you downloaded the game from here (F95Zone), you have the public version. While you're not supposed to get an error, if you try to go out to the car, you're supposed to get kicked to a screen telling you it's the end of the public version. If you got that error using the $40-Patreon version, you'll want to let @royalcandy know.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You know, is it really worth all this extra hassle trying to get the game to work in Ren'Py when what you had in Unity was already good?

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
Yes. The solution is to get the $40 Patreon-only version. If you're using the public version from F95Zone, you're not supposed to have anything after he says he'll go out to the car.
I dont know what you mean with the car, as I'm still at the school next to the crying girl who got her weed taken. Also if that's the case, maybe it should be mention in the original post.

Add: I just realized the link was updated in the original post, I think the problem I mentioned is fixed.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes