4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I played a few time without walktrue and everytime the outcome was a bit different. now with the walktrue i see what i actually missed. even without a walktrue this game was pretty fun to play. But the part i really needed the waltrue was how to get rene to back of from Lizzy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows, maybe if you have her driving license on you, maybe you could ask for something in return

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Damn, I miss those funny walking folks from Unity, but Renpy is better.
Anyway, Jeany (principals wife) is a little...pushy...Will there be option to cool her down a bit, for us which are not interested into her? I avoided all options to compliment her in any way during first days, but yet, during episode 4, she's "attacking" MC in inappropriate ways. Hope things will not escalate more without option to refuse her.

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
Did you mean the scene with Jeane and Amie, if that i missed it too even though i have max LP with Amie. There are some scene in the walkthrough i can't trigger no matter what :
1. Brandy's Bathroom Kiss and Spin Bottle
2. Amie ask for opinions in the lingerine store
3. Vanessa's kiss in Lizzie's room
Either this some bugs or I think RoyalCandy should update the walkthrough so it can become clearer.
Bugs. The 1st one can be triggered if you manually change day1_school_kiss_brandy to True, the others are likely broken checks or vars set incorrectly as well.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The walkthrough contradicts that, it says the strip club blow job is enough. At least for the Unity version, haven't had a chance to test it yet. I also just discovered you can glitch the unity version to learn some of the character's secrets. I won't post them here, but those worried about Rene shouldn't be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
more like your guess since i did think for a moment it was jeane....glad thats out the picture;)

btw i dont know why people find it hard to play again.... is pretty easy to do many plays in the renpy versión :)

and since i did not say it before @royalcandy congrats for making a good game so far ;)

Reactions: Rythan25

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I can only imagine how much time it took to make models so great. every girl in this game look nice but Jeane is my favorite :love:She looks too hot for her 42 years. I hope her story gets enough attention in episode 5 and we will get some scenes with her
42 my ass!

She looks 30 tops.

Ill suspend my disbelief just cause im almost with ya. Jean is #2 Lizzie is #1 :cool:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Has the game some free roaming / mc training features, or is it a pure linear VN?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i always download the game, but for some problem i just start this game right now.
I also follow the walkthrough so i just need to understand some thing.

In the walkthrough say that if i kiss Brandy at school (steven help me in school and help me kiss Brendy). Then at the party:
9. When Brandy will come to you, if you kissed her in the previous episode, you’ll talk with her about
the kiss. She’ll ask you if you really wanted to kiss her. To get a point tell her that “It was nice, but
no”. Then she’ll be a bit upset, but then you can tell her “But this time, I really want” and you’ll kiss
her and get a 1LP and 1RP with Brandy, otherwise you’ll get only 1RP.

But in me game when she speak with me she just go in the bathroom alone and me mc set down on the sofa with the other 3 girls. Can someone who i do wrong?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys till now i always download the game, but for some problem i just start this game right now.
I also follow the walkthrough so i just need to understand some thing.

In the walkthrough say that if i kiss Brandy at school (steven help me in school and help me kiss Brendy). Then at the party:
9. When Brandy will come to you, if you kissed her in the previous episode, you’ll talk with her about
the kiss. She’ll ask you if you really wanted to kiss her. To get a point tell her that “It was nice, but
no”. Then she’ll be a bit upset, but then you can tell her “But this time, I really want” and you’ll kiss
her and get a 1LP and 1RP with Brandy, otherwise you’ll get only 1RP.

But in me game when she speak with me she just go in the bathroom alone and me mc set down on the sofa with the other 3 girls. Can someone who i do wrong?
Its a bug the dev is working on. Along with a few others you might encounter.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
...I want to like this game but Brian and Steven are deeply, deeply, unlikeable. I don't want to see anything good happen to them.

Reactions: tossler

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Good Game but many choices are invertet... really if hadn't a walktrough to look at i would say weird progress/follow up after i gave a "good" answer....

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes