4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
That's not true, I've played through 3 times (Lizzie, Brandy and Vanessa paths) and got the receipt in every attempt.

Yeah, RC's aware of the bugs and is going to be patching them.
Cool story, bro. I didn't. Instead I got dialogue where my char admitted it was a joke but also said he would prove Rene gave the dildo. After going to pool there is never an option to search the house. How does that make what I'm saying not true and that there is a bug there? Wonders never cease...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Cool story, bro. I didn't. Instead I got dialogue where my char admitted it was a joke but also said he would prove Rene gave the dildo. After going to pool there is never an option to search the house. How does that make what I'm saying not true and that there is a bug there? Wonders never cease...
You don't get a pop up saying "Search the House", when Stephania and Brandy are sitting by the pool and want you to put lotion on the, before you click on them you click on the stairs. You'll get to go in and search 3 doors. First in the Bathroom, Third is Amber's room. The second door is Rene's room and the receipt is on the Nightstand.

And like I said, both dialogues play when you deny it because it's bugged, but the game still counts it as you denying it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I've been using to search through the save files to see if maybe there was an easy way to flip incest on by changing a value. But that does not appear built in. You can add money, but it doesn't really serve a purpose right now. I noticed there's editable age settings, you might want to take those out. Although changing them does nothing, I thought it'd be funny to make Lizzie 97 but nothing changed.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I've been using to search through the save files to see if maybe there was an easy way to flip incest on by changing a value. But that does not appear built in.
It's going to be added into the next version, the game is not currently an incest game because it's an unrevealed plot point.

Reactions: Toastyyy

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It should not be the case to spend the movie with her. About the pool I’ll check it right away
i hope the other girl rene gifted a bracelet is mrwhywhore and not who i think it is....(jeane)
the only 2 girls that i dont want that retard close is jeane and lizzy, so i hope the bracelets of jeane are pure coincidence otherwise that will kill it for me really , so can you spoil me and answer? (a no or yes is all i ask xD

btw its seems like the values for jeane are negative, is that how you plan it or is that also a bug?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No, I think you are correct, that Rene is an item with the teacher. It's perfect, the MC hates both of them.

Reactions: royalcandy

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I ran into that the first time. The exit is the left side of the screen. There should be a highlightable section on the green wall.
Nope, it is not there at all times. Trying with several previous options...

edit: ah... needed to look at the table..

JamesTheMan

Jul 9, 2017
I can not load a save file? I play first day and save it, but when I wanna load it, it starts from the begining (friday 13h at 7.30)? Is there a bug?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
@royalcandy Don't know if its was mentioned before, but I ran into one more bug - it's seems like the event with Lizz in ep 3 near the pool do not triggered anymore (the one that when you helped her to change in her room and you can tell her about it) now she just roll over on her back and thats all (no aditional dialog if you went on her part)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy Don't know if its was mentioned before, but I ran into one more bug - it's seems like the event with Lizz in ep 3 near the pool do not triggered anymore (the one that when you helped her to change in her room and you can tell her about it) now she just roll over on her back and thats all (no aditional dialog if you went on her part)
Yes it was mentioned, but thanks for that. I'm looking into this in a moment.

Reactions: diend2011

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Royalcandy was wondering if this was also reported ?? when you do pool session if you do vanessa or the other girls first lizzy cannot be triggered anymore so cannot click on her. so with this you cant even do the massage event either.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Royalcandy was wondering if this was also reported ?? when you do pool session if you do vanessa or the other girls first lizzy cannot be triggered anymore so cannot click on her. so with this you cant even do the massage event either.
Scroll up about 3 messages.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes i know but if you do the other girls you cant even do the massage at all since lizzy is unclickable what he is talking about is different event with the on i replied too you dont see the massage at all so lizzy part is completly skipped.

When at the pool if you click on lizzy first everything works from the massage part. apart from another event from previous chapter but doing the others first lizzy not working at all.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Replayed the Unity version to see if Jeane and Phil are still referred to as "landlord and landlady", and noticed there are a few renders still missing in the new version (not sure if they got cut due to time constraints or the dev didnt think them important), but also several conversations with "answers" the MC can give, especially in the school part before the party.

If you have someone to help you Royal, get them to launch a scene by scene comparison up till ep 3 between Unity and Renpy versions. The Unity one flows quit a bit better from a narrative standpoint (the UI is better in Renpy obviously lol).

Reactions: royalcandy and JKJJ
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes