4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
ty very much. But how load ? I didn t see a file save anywere when i open file
There is a folder named "saves" in the "Game" folder. Try that.

If that doesn't work, look for a folder named
Code:
C:\Users\{your name here}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NoMoreSecrets-1542010739
{or something very similar.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So does anybody know if you can get with multiple girls or do you gotta pick one and focus on her?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay. I tried downloading the uncompressed version, deleted the compressed one completely, deleted the "save" folder in the "game" folder, tracked down the other save file and killed it with fire, unzipped the download, started the game clean, saved at the screen where the principle takes him in, quit the game

Then i restarted the game, clicked in a couple of screens, clicked "Load" and selected the only save that was there ... and, low and be held, there i was back at the first screen.

Help?

{64-bit Windows 10, running on a home-built PC, if that helps.}

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Great update on the story. I particularly liked the events round the pool. Looking forward to see how things play out in Episode 5. I will definitely be adding a pledge to Royal Candy's Patreon.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Does anybody report to dev about the bugs like - Kissing Brandy in ep 1 does not trigger event with her in ep 2 or about gift scene the Amie response are switch?.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Does anybody report to dev about the bugs like - Kissing Brandy in ep 1 does not trigger event with her in ep 2 or about gift scene the Amie response are switch?.
From RoyalCandy's Patreon:
"If you find more bugs please report them to me on royalcandystudio@gmail.com with the Subject as [Bug] - Some title. "

The developer is also regularly visiting f95zone, so bugs reported here will probably be seen.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You can only max the relationship with one girl for now. But it looks like you can boink several or maybe even all of them. Only RoyalCandy really knows.
Thank you for the reply.

I think Lizzie is the best (MY GOD THAT GOLD DRESS :love:) so Ill stick to always maxxing out with her until RoyalCandy lets us in on his master plan.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can see that the walkthrough for Episode 4 has some updates for the previous episoded too. Does it mean that you have to replay the game from the beginning? I´m currently running on 0.2. Thanks!
You do not need to restart the game. The saves from 0.2.1 should be just fine, not sure about 0.2 because there was a bug where you got stuck at the locker room, but if you managed to get passed that you should be just fine

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So does anybody know if you can get with multiple girls or do you gotta pick one and focus on her?
Until episode 4 there were moments when you had to choose between the girls, however from episode 4 and on there won’t be any more such things. If you don’t get the girl it’s because you played it wrong, not because you choosed another girl.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Okay. I tried downloading the uncompressed version, deleted the compressed one completely, deleted the "save" folder in the "game" folder, tracked down the other save file and killed it with fire, unzipped the download, started the game clean, saved at the screen where the principle takes him in, quit the game

Then i restarted the game, clicked in a couple of screens, clicked "Load" and selected the only save that was there ... and, low and be held, there i was back at the first screen.

Help?

{64-bit Windows 10, running on a home-built PC, if that helps.}
Try not to save while in the intro. It’s kinda sktechy. You should start doing the save only after the intro.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yes I did received this bug, however I didn’t do another release just yet, because some of you found some other bugs too, so I wouldn’t like to do a release after every bug I found. However if I manage to get them fixed by tomorrow I’ll do another release of version 0.4.2

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Until episode 4 there were moments when you had to choose between the girls, however from episode 4 and on there won’t be any more such things. If you don’t get the girl it’s because you played it wrong, not because you choosed another girl.
So max what you can in the first 4 episodes with all the girls and then its more of a free for all after that if im picking up what your putting down. If so FUCK YEAH! This is not a slight but you made it damn near impossible to choose just one of these gorgeous ladies :ROFLMAO:

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Yes I did received this bug, however I didn’t do another release just yet, because some of you found some other bugs too, so I wouldn’t like to do a release after every bug I found. However if I manage to get them fixed by tomorrow I’ll do another release of version 0.4.2
Thanks for the reply. And if I may ask - would it be implemented a feature where I can check my rel/lov stats for every girl in the future update? And agait thanks for respond.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
well shit... so does Lizzies points drop to zero even if I said I didn't give her the dildo cause the game apparently forgot my answer...
Lizzie 4.PNG

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
well shit... so does Lizzies points drop to zero even if I said I didn't give her the dildo cause the game apparently forgot my answer...
View attachment 235141
Both replies currently play in the current, version, but if you denied everything it still counts as you denying it.

Check your quest log when you can again, and you'll see it having been updated. Royal Candy is aware of the bug.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Both replies currently play in the current, version, but if you denied everything it still counts as you denying it.

Check your quest log when you can again, and you'll see it having been updated. Royal Candy is aware of the bug.
Great! Thank you!

Im on the max Lizzie path and don't want it torpedoed right off the bat lol

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes