4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Both of them are relatively harmless and if you follow the walkthrough (the current one is for the old game, but follows mostly the same) you'll be able to remove Keith from the equation with Amie and fuck over Rene.
to fuck Keith he still need to fuck Stephanie, and to rene you mean the option to gift lizzy a dildo?
i prefer games where the girls the mc can have are not touched, more platonic. I think this game follows more the route of fuck fest where all fuck the girls and i dont like that kind of game, perhaps im wrong but thats the vibe i did get after playing 3 chapters...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
to fuck Keith he still need to fuck Stephanie, and to rene you mean the option to gift lizzy a dildo?
i prefer games where the girls the mc can have are not touched, more platonic. I think this game follows more the route of fuck fest where all fuck the girls and i dont like that kind of game, perhaps im wrong but thats the vibe i did get after playing 3 chapters...
If you screw Stephania at the party (Go with her to change her clothes and have enough points with her) then Keith never touches her and leaves the party. You can technically invite him in to it, but you don't have to.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I like this game because the models are hot and pretty varied and the story have different branches from time to time which is something I really appreciate. I'm not a big fan of fully linear stories.

However I agree with the people saying that there are a lot of choices that seem to have zero impact or their impact is impossible to guess because the dialogue and facial expressions of the NPCs remain mostly the same.
First I thought it is a nice idea to not shove points in my face and let me try to figure out how I should act and outcomes are based on choices but after my first playthrough which was lackluster adult content wise I hit up the walkthrough just to see that there is a point system. A hidden one. Which would be find if the dialogue as mentioned before would change. But NPC reactions are largely the same regardless of many choices while some of the options give points and others do not.

Oh and to expand on the walkthrough. Either it is incorrect at certain places (maybe outdated?) or the game is bugged. Not sure which one so I will mention a couple of things:
During the party according to the walkthrough you should have a kiss with Brandy when she asks for direction for the toilet if you kissed her in the previous episode. The dialogue options for that never show up and I played everything as the walkthrough says and had the kiss previously.Another thing I noticed is that there are more Dares during the game than it is written in the walkthrough (for example Stephanies striptease on the table is not mentioned).

P.S.: As of now the Incest tag is certainly a lie. According to the story the MC is not related to any NPCs, not even on a step level. I know this is because Patreon rules that made the Dev change things, but it is still the truth. A bummer.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You probably saved after the last scene which will kick you straight to the main menu. Do you have your Auto Saves?
No - i was running a brand-new clean install and i hadn't played the game before. I started the game from the beginning, and did my first save just a ways in.

I had to exit, and when i tried to restart by loading the save, it did it.

I restarted, did a fresh save, tried to load it ... and the same thing.

{I had downloaded the compressed version; i'm downloading the uncompressed version to see if perhaps it's an artifact of the compression.}

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
There is a solution to beginsince the end of part 3 it s boring and more to rebegin all
Yes, make sure to keep your save file at the end of chapter 3. Then load it up to start from there next time you play. You don't have to start from the beginning every time.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can see that the walkthrough for Episode 4 has some updates for the previous episoded too. Does it mean that you have to replay the game from the beginning? I´m currently running on 0.2. Thanks!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I would wait before you go to far. I think the dev is working on a patch to fix a few bugs and it might mess with your saves. Doesn't always happen but better safe than sorry.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Loved the update, the change to renpy was also a good call, makes it better to try new stuff and probably faster to develop than what he was doing.

The girls are pretty easy to ready, some you need to be sweeter, some a little bolder, the variation is subtle but it's easy to guess when you're doing good. To me this is a positive point, you don't get immediate feedback on your choices so you play by feel instead of save scumming.

The teacher scene was on point, was waiting for this since ep1 and I liked the way it played out. Flirting with the wife was also hot and on point, when I thought it was not enough and it could go for a little longer... here she comes again.

This is becoming one of my favorites, nice work.

sam13

May 25, 2017
Yes, make sure to keep your save file at the end of chapter 3. Then load it up to start from there next time you play. You don't have to start from the beginning every time.
ty very much. But how load ? I didn t see a file save anywere when i open file

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it seems when i choose to go with potter idea of buying the booze, Steven (and the game) still act as if im going with rene idea.... this need to be fixed

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes