4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jun 26, 2017
Without the Incest Patch this is kinda ridiculous! "We can't kiss, we live in the same house!" Worst Taboo ever, living in the same house with someone! :D
I laughed and agreed with you, then realized it was fridge brilliance. We know the MC's guardians want to keep the 'not-sister' a virgin. With that priority in mind, having the MC and his allegedly unrelated 'sister' form a romantic relationship would likely be forbidden on logistical grounds, the threat being 'inside the perimeter' as it were. Unlike a boyfriend who they could keep outside of the house, they don't have that option with the MC.

Facing that, how would you keep them apart? Sounds like, from a 'house rules' perspective, it is taboo.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I laughed and agreed with you, then realized it was fridge brilliance. We know the MC's guardians want to keep the 'not-sister' a virgin. With that priority in mind, having the MC and his allegedly unrelated 'sister' form a romantic relationship would likely be forbidden on logistical grounds, the threat being 'inside the perimeter' as it were. Unlike a boyfriend who they could keep outside of the house, they don't have that option with the MC.

Facing that, how would you keep them apart? Sounds like, from a 'house rules' perspective, it is taboo.
Rules are made to be broken :LOL:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering future version have option to see how the girls likes you in the game ?? right now i dont see what the options really do, since both times the dialog seem to reflect the same text ?? or is there a walktrue for 4.1 ??

And why is everyone acting like total douche to main character ??

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes and that's what makes it even more confusing. His teen life started shit, and right now you trying to fix what adults broke.

Right now also the choices you make i dont see any difference in thext because the dialog from the other person is the same outcome. i tried looking at facial expression but i cant fathom what is right and what is wrong choice.

The reason why i say that, was the reaction you get is excatly the same. with either options.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
@ Royal Candy Thanks for all the hard work, time and money you put into making this game. I really appreciate it . I've enjoyed playing your game . Keep up the great work.

Reactions: royalcandy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yes and that's what makes it even more confusing. His teen life started shit, and right now you trying to fix what adults broke.

Right now also the choices you make i dont see any difference in thext because the dialog from the other person is the same outcome. i tried looking at facial expression but i cant fathom what is right and what is wrong choice.

The reason why i say that, was the reaction you get is excatly the same. with either options.
Because in general, he and Steven act almost the same and probably have for the last 2 years. So when you see Steven act like a jackass, that's what Brian normally acts like when we are not controlling him. So everyone treats him like a douchebag because he kinda is.

I mean, look a the way he treats Harry, bullies him, calls him Potter, threatens to beat him up over nothing. Ask Brandy for her honest opinion on Day 4 and you'll see what she and most people think of him.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well you cant blame him for being a douce either, the way his life was his father was in prison, and mom was supposedly dead you cant be prince chaming with this kind of life ? As a matter of fact i was surpriced he even managed to get his life around. usually people like that end up in life in prison themselfs..

Looks to me that by end game allot people in this game has skeleton in their closet themself.

Reactions: Raven Hex

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well you cant blame him for being a douce either, the way his life was his father was in prison, and mom was supposedly dead you cant be prince chaming with this kind of life ? As a matter of fact i was surpriced he even managed to get his life around. usually people like that end up in life in prison themselfs..
You can blame him for some of his douchieness. Screwing hookers, robbing a store, doing drugs, those are all choices. The only reason he's even on the road to being something better is entirely Phil, who's been watching over his dumb ass and forgiving every mistake he's made since he was orphaned.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes i know but phil aint a saint we dont know how well in this guy is over his head either for all we know he could be the cause of all it. Right now there is too may question marks. that no one can be trusted. not even the so called mother.

Also phil could have been the one to setup the father that is why he dont want to reveal what happened to him.
Who was the person they burried at the start of the game ??

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018

He stole 3000$ to go on a trip fucking hookers and doing drugs, and went to jail after trying to rob a store... how is this the adult's fault? LOL. A tough childhood doesn't give you a free pass on doing anything you want.

Besides insulting each other among friends is a pretty normal thing for ~19 year olds, not necessarily douchey, more like teasing. Also MC behaves like a huge douche towards some characters, so obviously they're gonna retaliate a bit.

I agree Dev should an option to show the LP/RP, but a lot of decisions don't have an actualy effect on the points. I think it's just a way to make the player believe he has more influence on the story than he really does (Hello telltale).

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
To be honest the first time I played this game I quit it because of the MC's attitude. I'm glad I came back but i still don't like playing the MC.

Reactions: davvero123
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes