4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Says in the walkthrough, after you take the selfie together.
Ah I didn't see the new walkthrough, when I played yesterday I used the old one and winged my way through Ep 4.

Edit: Ok yeah, see I did the part with kissing Brandy on Episode 1, and the thing with kissing her in Episode 2 never triggered, I asked about that earlier. Now the updated Walkthrough still says it should happen so it must be a bug.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Only if you want to keep Rene away from Lizzie. Basically his "Charms" will win her over during the party unless you make him look like a perverted asshole. You have to do three things basically to pull this off. The Dildo Prank and denying it, Taking her upstairs to change, and stealing the receipt.

In Episode 4, if you do all those and show Lizzie the receipt, she'll say she has absolutely no intention of agreeing to be Rene's girlfriend.
How can I steal the receipt?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Honestly some of this stuff can be forgiven. I still think a freelance English Proofreader would make a killing in this community.
Not really. Most devs can barely afford art, let alone pay for proofing and copy-editing. But it's possible to compensate someone for work without using scarce cash. The two parties just need to come to some sort of mutually-beneficial arrangement. For example, I'd be willing to do it for a game that I like and just get my name listed on the game's credits and have early access to builds. Same is true for pre-release testing.

That said, I'm available if RoyalCandy wants some help. I'm already doing this sort of work for a couple of the game devs on F95.

Reactions: royalcandy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How can I steal the receipt?
In episode 3, you can click on the stairs of the house when Stephania and Brandy are talking and selectable (the sun tan lotion scene). Go upstairs and click on the Middle Door. Search the Nightstand for the receipt.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hey @royalcandy

I just noticed a mislabel. When Lizzie asks you to order Pizza, the Choices give the wrong answer. If you instantly agree to order, she acts like you asked her to just order it. And vice versa.

Also no matter what I do, the Brandy conversation about the kiss when she ask about the bathroom will not trigger. Is that not in the game anymore? I followed the walkthrough completely.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Without the Incest Patch this is kinda ridiculous! "We can't kiss, we live in the same house!" Worst Taboo ever, living in the same house with someone! :D

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Is there an actual benefit of tricking Lizzie into thinking that Rene bought her the dildo? Or does it not even matter in the end and we can just buy the other present? I feel like the angle here is the mysterious bracelet purchase too, but I really can't tell whether that's going to matter or not considering that we haven't seen Rene pursuing any other girl than Lizzie at the same time.
Yes it is... in episode 4

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
There are several bugs i found in the game, had to play from ep 1 to 4, might missed some bugs.

1. Kissing Brandy at ep 1 will not carried forward in later episode.
2. Dialogue after the pizza choice seems to be switch.
3. Dialogue after the dildo scene which is the just a joke/the bracelet is mine choice when it comes to amie dialogue, they are switch.
4. The scenario during the final dare in the spin the bottle where you can choose all girls because it's in development is there but for spending the rest of movies scenario is not so you can only pick one. (not sure bug or intended).
5. In ep 4, walkthrough state that if you play well with Vanessa you two end up kissing each other, but no choices are there to make it happen and cannot confirm that it require the movie scenario as i have got the spin the bottle and the kiss on the balcony and several rp and lp choice on her.

And several typos in ep 4.

Evilbane

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone else have an issue where the game cuts to the menu to look at people as soon as the Gym teacher is introduced? And continues to loop back to the menu forever?

Feb 12, 2018
Hey, could someone please share a save where Amie invites you into the dressing room when you meet her with Jeane at the clothing store?
I even replayed the whole game with walkthrough but I am too stupid to get enough points with Amie xD

Btw. she never asked me any questions about my little sex story with vanessa while she was changing - so I guess I didnt get the points from this scene :/

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes