4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
There is a walkthrough till episode 3. As we have episode 4 released now, is there a walkthrough for that also available?

Reactions: WLHopkins

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Just got the time to play this since it's on Renpy now, such a good game I've enjoyed it i'll be sure to drop some support on patreon for royal you should too if you enjoyed it as much as i did can't wait for more.
P.S. jeane best girl.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
does that means jeane was the MC's Blood relatives mother or just bee seen as his mother without Blood relatives?
When she is introduced as the sister of his mother and it turns out that she is his mother...how can she not be blood related?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
anyway to not invite Keith and that blackguy to the party ¿? :confused:

(dont think this game is for me, too many dicks, there is a lot of content with other male npcs screwing girls the mc can have, i did think it was all avoidable?... the one i like most is lizzy and she is with that rene? meh)
Both of them are relatively harmless and if you follow the walkthrough (the current one is for the old game, but follows mostly the same) you'll be able to remove Keith from the equation with Amie and fuck over Rene.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
i love the story so far!

But i found a bug in ep3 at the pool you cant go upstairs to find the resit and peek at rene's sister. or it's only on my game idk....

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You can't go up at all or you can't do both?
To go upstairs you have to be on the right path. And you can only do two things in the house. I'm not going to spoil to much, but I have tested this and it was working.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
There's something that has been bugging me for a while...
@royalcandy You've been confusing the past tense of the verb "think" with the past tense of the verb "teach" for several episodes.

PS: I love where this game is going! Hopefully some of those secrets are funny.

U

User_32285

At party after dildo present, when I choose "ofcourse not.......who do you think I am" game continues as I if I confessed on buying the dildo and if I choose "hahah it was a joke ....I knew he was gonna start a fight" game continues next like Renee bought it.

Seems switched?

I used a 0.21 save.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
At party after dildo present, when I choose "ofcourse not.......who do you think I am" game continues as I if I confessed on buying the dildo and if I choose "hahah it was a joke ....I knew he was gonna start a fight" game continues next like Renee bought it.

Seems switched?

I used a 0.21 save.
It should have been ok. Could you please send me save on royalcandystudio@gmail.com ? I'm checking now the script and should be ok...

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Hey , I've waited for this new update . Well done transporting it into Renpy.
I downloaded it and played , But i think i'll be waiting for the patch even it meant to wait 2 months for the new update
It was step sister first then my friend , just a conflict for me .

The only thing that making me sad now , i want to see what happened with the AUNT but i'll wait for the Patch

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes