4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I think it's just the first response after the choice, when I continue Amie still vows to find out what happened, if I did not confess to buying the dildo.
The story it's like that:
You bought a dildo, then you went alone after Stephania. Meanwhile Steven switches the gifts.
First Lizzie sees the golden necklace and hugs you
Then she unwraps Rene's gift. He starts a fight with you then you have two options :
- admit
- do not admit
If you admit it's over, if you do not admit, she'll say that she doesn't know what to believe so she'll still need to find out about the truth. If you go on this way, you'll have to find the receipt in Rene's room, in episode 3.

Reactions: SAMASH112

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The story it's like that:
You bought a dildo, then you went alone after Stephania. Meanwhile Steven switches the gifts.
First Lizzie sees the golden necklace and hugs you
Then she unwraps Rene's gift. He starts a fight with you then you have two options :
- admit
- do not admit
If you admit it's over, if you do not admit, she'll say that she doesn't know what to believe so she'll still need to find out about the truth. If you go on this way, you'll have to find the receipt in Rene's room, in episode 3.
No, I just played through it tonight. It still counts in the quest log toward you not admitting to it, but both scenes with Amie and Lizzie play, even if you didn't admit to it. First the Admission Scene, followed immediately by the Deny scene. It counts as the Deny scene, but you see both.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
No, I just played through it tonight. It still counts in the quest log toward you not admitting to it, but both scenes with Amie and Lizzie play, even if you didn't admit to it. First the Admission Scene, followed immediately by the Deny scene. It counts as the Deny scene, but you see both.
I understand. I'm on it. I'll try understand what happens.
Thank you for your help.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm actually glad that you had us play 3 and 4 in the same update, I don't think I would have caught the reference to who Nichole's adopted friend is other wise.

Reactions: royalcandy

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there an actual benefit of tricking Lizzie into thinking that Rene bought her the dildo? Or does it not even matter in the end and we can just buy the other present? I feel like the angle here is the mysterious bracelet purchase too, but I really can't tell whether that's going to matter or not considering that we haven't seen Rene pursuing any other girl than Lizzie at the same time.

U

User_32285

I understand. I'm on it. I'll try understand what happens.
Thank you for your help.
Yeah that is what I tried to say, I have edited my post with the actual ingame text.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, before downloading the game have the patch family directly in game or we must wait for the patch ? friendly

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is there an actual benefit of tricking Lizzie into thinking that Rene bought her the dildo? Or does it not even matter in the end and we can just buy the other present? I feel like the angle here is the mysterious bracelet purchase too, but I really can't tell whether that's going to matter or not considering that we haven't seen Rene pursuing any other girl than Lizzie at the same time.
Only if you want to keep Rene away from Lizzie. Basically his "Charms" will win her over during the party unless you make him look like a perverted asshole. You have to do three things basically to pull this off. The Dildo Prank and denying it, Taking her upstairs to change, and stealing the receipt.

In Episode 4, if you do all those and show Lizzie the receipt, she'll say she has absolutely no intention of agreeing to be Rene's girlfriend.

Reactions: SAMASH112

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thank you man... I'm going to fix them right away.
While on the subject of English corrections, in many places in the dialogues you have "take a sit". It should be "take a seat". Sit is a verb, seat is a noun. You sit in a seat.

PS - awesome game.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
In Episode 4, if you do all those and show Lizzie the receipt, she'll say she has absolutely no intention of agreeing to be Rene's girlfriend.
Hmm, in my game, Lizzie said that Rene had no chance before she asked about the gift (so before I showed her the receipt). That's why I thought there might be no difference and that Lizzie wouldn't want Rene anyway. I guess it's a good thing I framed him anyway. Thanks.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
While on the subject of English corrections, in many places in the dialogues you have "take a sit". It should be "take a seat". Sit is a verb, seat is a noun. You sit in a seat.

PS - awesome game.
Honestly some of this stuff can be forgiven. I still think a freelance English Proofreader would make a killing in this community.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Thank you man... I'm going to fix them right away.
Yeah, there is some proofreading needed ^^
But you get the point even with some mistakes and the game is quite fun :)

screenshot0001.png
weak, not week ^^

And I still hope for a version where we can change the MCs name :)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes