4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Whats the max you can go with jeane in chapter 4? Do my early choices in chapter 1 and 2 affect it?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Glad that dev switched to Ren'Py. Game is getting better and better. Good story and gorgeous models. What is even more important, each character, wheter is a girl or a guy has distinctive personality.
Boy, I just added 2 more pledges on Patreon earlier this month. Really don't feel like reshuffling my pledges but this game is worth supporting. Maybe next month.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What an epic update :love:
Very underated game in my opinion. After DeLuca, Melody & DmD actually my favourite Ren'Py game.

It's the game I needed after the end of Acting Lessons, because I also like the humour, dialogues & charakters of this hidden gem.
Okaaay...Steven is not Liam (unfair comparison, because Liam is maybe the best charakter ever made in a ren'py game :cool:)
...but I like this kind of buddies in adult games.
This is turning into a fine game indeed.
However, my remedy for Acting Lessons is Become A Rockstar by Mr Jet. It just has that same vibe as AL.

Reactions: Toastyyy and rogosh

fossill

Dec 6, 2017
For Mac version (I dunno how with Windows)
1-When you enter kitchen, you cannot go out.. No any place to click for out (Correction: New version fixed)
2-Load for any previous saves does not work, always starts with the different one..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nice update, I honestly have to say I was thinking it was going to end at bedtime, but the cliffhanger you left on was a nice "Oh shit" moment.

Reactions: Toastyyy and rogosh

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
anyway to not invite Keith and that blackguy to the party ¿? :confused:

(dont think this game is for me, too many dicks, there is a lot of content with other male npcs screwing girls the mc can have, i did think it was all avoidable?... the one i like most is lizzy and she is with that rene? meh)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does episode 4 end with the arrival of a new teacher?
I really like this game and I'm really curious how content will develop.
That's why I am looking forward to next updates.
When can you expect more episodes?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
At first the "dad" seemed like an ok guy and I almost felt bad lusting after Jeane, but now it looks like he ain't that clean after all. :devilish:

FULL SAILS AHEAD TO JEANE-TOWN!

Reactions: NG12345 and rogosh
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes