4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There's a mmf threesome but if you use the walkthrough you can get the girl just to yourself, with the right choices.
as long it is avoidable i dont really mind if there is that type of content for others who like it, i personally dont like games that forcé it on the players and one of the reason i dont like it, its because the girls are portrayed as sluts,whores , hungry dick slaves... or worse.

btw, thanks

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
stuck on just before stephanie and keith in room, game wont progress. How do i get the 3some?

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a save from the end of Episode 3 for Renpy? I played the Unity part till the end and I don't feel like playing through the Renpy from the beginning. Thanks!

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Is this bug free?

Im a little suspicious that its not since last time played it a few days ago, i couldn't see Steph naked without getting stuck in an endless loop, I couldn't get anyway to register that i actually kissed Brandy (And i want those points with her since shes my fav) and I couldnt go talk with the cops, it just crashed and prevented me from progressing.

Reactions: botc76

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Kek. I have to start from begining twice, cuz made a stupid mistake with Stephany and cant fuck her in 3th episode. But its not a problem :giggle: However, the dialogues in this game are very sensitive.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is there sex on the 4 tho? I think i didnt missed nothing

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Does the kiss with Brandy in the second episode not exist anymore? Because I can't seem to get it to trigger. She asks about the bathroom, but you don't show her there you just default to the couch conversation.

Toastyyy

Nov 24, 2017
What an epic update :love:
Very underated game in my opinion. After DeLuca, Melody & DmD actually my favourite Ren'Py game.

It's the game I needed after the end of Acting Lessons, because I also like the humour, dialogues & charakters of this hidden gem.
Okaaay...Steven is not Liam (unfair comparison, because Liam is maybe the best charakter ever made in a ren'py game :cool:)
...but I like this kind of buddies in adult games.

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
so the Episode 4 is endding with jeane and the mc went home and jeane was work on her laptop?
I can't do any thing after there...

emm... I found that there is some other thing can do on the MC's computer...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
so the Episode 4 is endding with jeane and the mc went home and jeane was work on her laptop?
I can't do any thing after there...

emm... I found that there is some other thing can do on the MC's computer...
Go to the kitchen

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Really needs a guide for unlocking each sex scene, only thing I have seen so far a bj from a stripper lol. Other than that, I really like this game and the MC and his friends are really fun.Edit: Lol saw the walkthrough on front page.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes