4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
5. In ep 4, walkthrough state that if you play well with Vanessa you two end up kissing each other, but no choices are there to make it happen and cannot confirm that it require the movie scenario as i have got the spin the bottle and the kiss on the balcony and several rp and lp choice on her.
I can't trigger this even if I chose her for both the number game and the movie night, as well as kiss her on the balcony. All I got is her talking about how she's not really innocent and it's MC's fault. I felt like I should've got maximum points with her as I followed the walkthrough. Not sure where I missed the points.

@royalcandy are some of the requirements for certain scenes in the game needing the full maximum points? If yes, I'd just like to say that maybe it's something that could be changed in the future? With so many choices in the game, I feel that it isn't a great idea to require anything that is super high points, let alone maximum.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
@royalcandy
So the wrong quest gets updated when you give the receipt to Lizzie. It finishes off the Blowing the Bet quest, and the Prove My Innocence quest goes unfinished.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hey, could someone pls share a save where Amie invites you into the dressing room when you meet her with Jeane at the clothing store?
I even repalyed the whole game with walktrough but I am too stupid to get enough points with Amy xD
Same here. Mainly because I don't know how many LP/RP I actually have, and how many LP/RP is needed to trigger the scene.

@royalcandy is it possible to make the LP/RP points visible on the character profile page? That way on the walkthrough it could be mentioned how many LP/RP is required to trigger certain scenes? I feel that making the points visible and mentioning the required points on the walkthrough would reduce so much confusion among the players. This would then make the players a much better experience when playing the game.

Reactions: RoadWulf and AWolfe

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Same here. Mainly because I don't know how many LP/RP I actually have, and how many LP/RP is needed to trigger the scene.

@royalcandy is it possible to make the LP/RP points visible on the character profile page? That way on the walkthrough it could be mentioned how many LP/RP is required to trigger certain scenes? I feel that making the points visible and mentioning the required points on the walkthrough would reduce so much confusion among the players. This would then make the players a much better experience when playing the game.
I second all of the above. In my first playthrough (I just started a second run, this time using the WT) I had no idea what the impact of my choices were. The best that I could do is rely on the facial expression of the girl next to the dialogue panel to see how she's reacted. Even so I now know that I missed out on a few things, after reading some of the comments in this thread.

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Glad to see this game getting more attention. Seems like the switch to Ren'Py was worth it, plays better than before and I didn't encounter any bugs (might want to change the end of version though). (y)

Also: Jeane is a fucking godess. I mean really every girl is beautiful, but she... so amazing.:love::love::love:

Only slightly annoying things are spelling mistakes, wrong capitalization and missing punctuation marks (especially for the last sentence in every line). Might want to get a proofreader in the future.

Reactions: Raven Hex

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone else have an issue where the game cuts to the menu to look at people as soon as the Gym teacher is introduced? And continues to loop back to the menu forever?
I get a menu loop when you click escape somewhere, then you see your own profile, but you can get out of it.
But:
Currently I am stuck in the kitchen with no way out (beginning of game)...

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get a menu loop when you click escape somewhere, then you see your own profile, but you can get out of it.
But:
Currently I am stuck in the kitchen with no way out (beginning of game)...
I ran into that the first time. The exit is the left side of the screen. There should be a highlightable section on the green wall.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So in this game are we gonna have the chance at multiple women or is it a choose one girl and you need to solely focus on her?

They are all gorgeous and itss so hard to pick just one :love:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Really need to add a "this is the end of episode x" screen instead of just jump cuts. Makes it impossible to tell when the update is supposed to end or if you are getting some error.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is there a patch incoming for the multiple bugs already reported?

The game not recognizing you kissed Brandy in episode one.

Denying the dildo present swap but the game thinking u confessed when u denied it.

And a few others I have seen posted here. Just curious as im not past chapter 3 yet so ill wait if one is incoming to finish the current content.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hi. Is there possible use some kind of cheats? Like with other renpy games?
You can use save editor online to change the stats relationship and lust or add money (but the money has not been needed too much until now)

Reactions: matusj
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes