4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Really nice game, but there is a bug with Brandy. if you kissed her in chapter 1, the game isn't acknowledge it so in Chapter 2 i can't trigger the bathroom scene with Brandy and in the spin bottle game she said she haven't kiss anyne yet.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Im really confused by this walkthrough.

1. At the pool I didn't get the dialogue with Lizzie even though I sat with her for the movie and took her upstairs to change.

2. After Lizzie goes to take a shower and I am alone with Vanessa its says MC will kiss her if you played nice which I did. does that include her for the movie too?

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017

1. At the pool I didn't get the dialogue with Lizzie even though I sat with her for the movie and took her upstairs to change.

2. After Lizzie goes to take a shower and I am alone with Vanessa its says MC will kiss her if you played nice which I did. does that include her for the movie too?
Seems there are a few bugs he is working on. Like if you did the dildo as a gift you never get the option to search the house to make it seem for sure Rene gave the dildo. You just have to admit you did it... Anyways, he said he should have a patched version tomorrow.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
just wanted to let the dev know that the game still has a few bugs, one very clear one is when Brandy asks the MC about the bathroom, I remember in the Unity version if you kissed her you'd take her upstairs and make out with her before going downstairs to sit with the girls... in this one, she skips that entire scene, and you go to straight sitting with the girls...

EDIT - before that also the dialogues for the Pizza question are flipped if you answer "order it youself" thats the good answer and she tells you what toppings she wants... if you say "I will order, what do you want" she says she is too shy to do it herself.

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone have a save just before lingerie scene with amie? It was asked earlier but no luck, only scene I am missing atm.
Did you mean the scene with Jeane and Amie, if that i missed it too even though i have max LP with Amie. There are some scene in the walkthrough i can't trigger no matter what :
1. Brandy's Bathroom Kiss and Spin Bottle
2. Amie ask for opinions in the lingerine store
3. Vanessa's kiss in Lizzie's room
Either this some bugs or I think RoyalCandy should update the walkthrough so it can become clearer.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Is it just me or there's a bug in when you're told to bring alcohol from Jean's car and when you go out side it shows the bug report band worse thing is I can't even ignore it. Most of the other game I could but here I failed. Is this a problem with my system or game ?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Seems there are a few bugs he is working on. Like if you did the dildo as a gift you never get the option to search the house to make it seem for sure Rene gave the dildo. You just have to admit you did it... Anyways, he said he should have a patched version tomorrow.
That's not true, I've played through 3 times (Lizzie, Brandy and Vanessa paths) and got the receipt in every attempt.

Did you mean the scene with Jeane and Amie, if that i missed it too even though i have max LP with Amie. There are some scene in the walkthrough i can't trigger no matter what :
Either this some bugs or I think RoyalCandy should update the walkthrough so it can become clearer.
Yeah, RC's aware of the bugs and is going to be patching them.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
No the episode 4 scene in the fitting room.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply. And if I may ask - would it be implemented a feature where I can check my rel/lov stats for every girl in the future update? And agait thanks for respond.
I’ll think about that... But it’s possible

Reactions: Hadgar

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

It should not be the case to spend the movie with her. About the pool I’ll check it right away

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I’ll think about that... But it’s possible
While you're around, I would like to recommend to allow visible LP/RP of each character. The reason for this is not only it's for clarity to the players (even better if walkthrough also showed LP/RP requirements), but also much easier to figure out what's a bug (supposed to have enough LP/RP but scene not triggered) and what's normal (simply not enough LP/RP).

IMO this will benefit the game so much in the long run that it's really worth considering to implement while you're still somewhat on the early stage of the game.

Reactions: Toastyyy

dokcherry

Jan 3, 2019
Here is my review of the game.

1. It became obvious very early that the writer is not a native English speaker. I would recommend having a native English speaker review and edit the writing. While it is a detraction from the game, it's not bad enough to kill the game.

2. Some of the early renders were not good, but that got better as the game progressed.

3. Some of the posing during sex scenes is a little generic.

4. I like the characters a lot. It wasn't hard to become invested in them. For the most part, the dev did a good job recreating the way some groups of teens would act.

5. No animations. In my opinion, the sex scenes should have at least a couple animations.

6. The GUI is very generic. Although I'm not ready to say that this is a bad thing. Why put to much effort into a GUI when you can spend that time developing the story?

Overall I like the game, and will continue to play it. It seems that the dev is getting better as he/she goes. I give it a 8/10 for now, but I think this game will grow.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What do you think the parents secrets are? I think the Dad sold the missing girl into human trafficking to pay off debts to the shady guy. The Mom is probably an ex-prostitute.

Reactions: royalcandy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What do you think the parents secrets are? I think the Dad sold the missing girl into human trafficking to pay off debts to the shady guy. The Mom is probably an ex-prostitute.
The mom's secret is going to be exposed next version with the Incest Patch that's coming out and that should tell you just about everything you need.

Phil's secret is definitely something crime related, and it could even be related to why Brian's dad is in jail. Especially since Phil showed up so conveniently when Brian became orphaned as a kid.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes