4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Couldn't find anyone mentioning this in the last few pages
But in my playthrough I went to the stripclub, got the blowjob, Steven even shows a picture of it to Rene in front of the school, but afterwards Vanessa asks if anyone won the bet and all three have to run around

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
But in my playthrough I went to the stripclub, got the blowjob, Steven even shows a picture of it to Rene in front of the school, but afterwards Vanessa asks if anyone won the bet and all three have to run around
Rene argues that the bet was about the girls at the party. And I guess everyone agrees with his argument and thus the bet has no winner.

Haven't tried to actually fuck Stephanie during the party. Maybe you can win the bet that way.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Rene argues that the bet was about the girls at the party. And I guess everyone agrees with his argument and thus the bet has no winner.

Haven't tried to actually fuck Stephanie during the party. Maybe you can win the bet that way.
You cant as she wants you to keep it a secret and doesnt let you come out with it... still its the route I went with only to cock-block Keith from banging Steph... the idiot is willing to cheat on a goddess like Amie regardless, and that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Reactions: Hadgar

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
You cant as she wants you to keep it a secret and doesnt let you come out with it... still its the route I went with only to cock-block Keith from banging Steph... the idiot is willing to cheat on a goddess like Amie regardless, and that just rubbed me the wrong way.
If you sleep with Steph (threesome or not), then at school Vanessa will ask Steph for some info about it and you will win this bet.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
If you sleep with Steph (threesome or not), then at school Vanessa will ask Steph for some info about it and you will win this bet.
This is where Vanessa tells Stephania she wants MC to be her first. Maybe if you solo Steph she wants to keep it a secret?

shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
Did you mean the scene with Jeane and Amie, if that i missed it too even though i have max LP with Amie. There are some scene in the walkthrough i can't trigger no matter what :
1. Brandy's Bathroom Kiss and Spin Bottle
2. Amie ask for opinions in the lingerine store
3. Vanessa's kiss in Lizzie's room
Either this some bugs or I think RoyalCandy should update the walkthrough so it can become clearer.
Yeah i cant trigger any of this scene too

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
No I just tried from a save. If you fuck Steph you win the bet. Then only Rene and your buddy run naked.
Ok. I didn't want to deny the lady 2 "LOADS" of fun so I did the 3some with the D-Bag and haven't done a solo Steph playthrough yet.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thats good to know, to be fair I didnt advance to ep3 in the renpy version yet as I saw some pretty big bugs that would screw us out of points with some of the girls, and I am hoping for a Harem... at least up to the point where you have to make a final choice... that way you can take Vanessa, Brandy, and Lizzie's V-cards...

So I havent played ep 4 at all as thats new to this version. Once I am satisfied with ep1-3 and they end up as good as they were in the Unity version, then I will keep moving forward.

A question for those of you that might have read in between the lines better than me... well more like clarification... Lizzie is ONLY Jean's daughter right ? she calls the Princiapl "Phil"... For a while I thought both the MC and her were adopted, but she actually calls Jean "mom". So if the spoiler bomb Royal dropped a few pages back is true, than Lizzie is gonna end up closer to to MC then right ? (relation-wise).

Reactions: Raven Hex

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok. I didn't want to deny the lady 2 "LOADS" of fun so I did the 3some with the D-Bag and haven't done a solo Steph playthrough yet.
Why would you do that ? I mean yeah I get it, Stephanie is the school bicycle, but still Keith didnt deserve her... (and this isnt me screaming NTR or whatever) As I think the dude is handsome and wouldnt mind sharing if he had been a single guy there for the party... the fact that he HAS AMIE and cheats on her with a stupid kid... thats just not right...

As for Rene... FUCK that dude, seriously, I will play even crappy routes chasing a girl I dont want just so that asshole doenst get his dick wet with anyone... Its Royal's fault for making the girls too pretty for his stupid stereotypical ass. I mean he can fuck Potter in the ass I guess...

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Why would you do that ? I mean yeah I get it, Stephanie is the school bicycle, but still Keith didnt deserve her... (and this isnt me screaming NTR or whatever) As I think the dude is handsome and wouldnt mind sharing if he had been a single guy there for the party... the fact that he HAS AMIE and cheats on her with a stupid kid... thats just not right...

As for Rene... FUCK that dude, seriously, I will play even crappy routes chasing a girl I dont want just so that asshole doenst get his dick wet with anyone... Its Royal's fault for making the girls too pretty for his stupid stereotypical ass. I mean he can fuck Potter in the ass I guess...
To be fair I have multiple playthroughs and on that one I am just playing the MC as the biggest douche, its not my main playthrough.

My main playthrough is Lizzie FTW. In that playthrough I woke up Amie so she could see what a D-Bag Keith really is and Amie is awesome!

Just to be safe I have a save right before Lizzie opens her presents just in case after RoyalCandy gets all the bug fixes ready I wont have to play the whole beginning again in the event the patch interferes with any of my saves.

And on Rene I don't know why but I get the feeling him and his sister may have a "special" relationship. I don't any proof just a gut feeling.

Reactions: Rythan25

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I played a few time without walktrue and everytime the outcome was a bit different. now with the walktrue i see what i actually missed. even without a walktrue this game was pretty fun to play. But the part i really needed the waltrue was how to get rene to back of from Lizzy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
I think some troubles happens at ep3, in developer menu "Variable Viewer" we see, that variable e3_HelpLizzieChange=false even if you choose her, while watching movie and both your answers were right ("Yeah, i know" and "Do you want me to carry you").
And there we have two more variables, i think related to previous variable, e3_movie_lizzie=True (if you choose her) and again e3_movie_lizzie_success=False (after both right answers and helping change her clothes).
Most likely, other variables associated with this event, also do not switch from False, if the event is successful with any of the girls.

Reactions: Rythan25

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I think some troubles happens at ep3, in developer menu "Variable Viewer" we see, that variable e3_HelpLizzieChange=false even if you choose her, while watching movie and both your answers were right ("Yeah, i know" and "Do you want me to carry you").
And there we have two more variables, i think related to previous variable, e3_movie_lizzie=True (if you choose her) and again e3_movie_lizzie_success=False (after both right answers and helping change her clothes).
Most likely, other variables associated with this event, also do not switch from False, if the event is successful with any of the girls.
My money on that too, because from what I understand is that Renry version does not have that "Variable Viewer" dev menu, so instead replay all event with all girls now I need to chose one and go with that, but because some triger might not work from that (true/false) that might escalate some bugs to later in ep 3 or even in ep 4, for example I did full Amie path, dut I dont see "After that if you have enough Lust points with Amie she’ll ask for your opinion" (ep 4 in the store), or I did full Vanessa paht, but didn`t see this event - "Lizzie is going to take a shower and if you played well with Vanessa you two end up kissing each other.", same thing with Lizz that I mensioneted before. Just my thoughts.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Royalcandy was wondering if this was also reported ?? when you do pool session if you do vanessa or the other girls first lizzy cannot be triggered anymore so cannot click on her. so with this you cant even do the massage event either.
Wow... thanks for letting me know that. I did not know about this

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yes because Rene was saying to get blown by a girl at the party, which meant that this two idiots didn’t pay enough attention. That’s why all of them had to run naked, that if Brian didn’t fucked Steph

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wow... thanks for letting me know that. I did not know about this
The way i did it first did vanessa then aimy if you do it like this then lizzy cannot be triggered anymore. and when doing this you can do vanessa again so instead of lizzy vanessa is triggered 2x.

Maybe there is something about the triggers because aimy then vanessa and lizzy can still be triggered. only when vaness is triggered will this bug surface.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
To be fair I have multiple playthroughs and on that one I am just playing the MC as the biggest douche, its not my main playthrough.

My main playthrough is Lizzie FTW. In that playthrough I woke up Amie so she could see what a D-Bag Keith really is and Amie is awesome!

Just to be safe I have a save right before Lizzie opens her presents just in case after RoyalCandy gets all the bug fixes ready I wont have to play the whole beginning again in the event the patch interferes with any of my saves.

And on Rene I don't know why but I get the feeling him and his sister may have a "special" relationship. I don't any proof just a gut feeling.
About the save before the gifts. The text was screwed, but the decisions were not. So you should not have any bugs later on

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The walkthrough contradicts that, it says the strip club blow job is enough. At least for the Unity version, haven't had a chance to test it yet. I also just discovered you can glitch the unity version to learn some of the character's secrets. I won't post them here, but those worried about Rene shouldn't be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes