4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any way to fix this? Maybe a console command to get it up to what it's supposed to be (if so, what is the command?)
Are you using a pc version of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Remember folks you must put the complete folder called "patch" inside the folder called "Game" for the incest patch to work.

Reactions: Only4You

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah might do this as well, but at least I can say it is really good without incest :)
yup, i totally agree.
No... Sorry for the confusion. It’s just that there isn’t too much interaction in the game between Jeane and Brian, so that the game will be worth replaying again just to see how it is with the incest patch working as it is supposed. In the upcoming episodes it will have more impact, because Brian will talk with Lizzie about the fact that she knew about this for two years and she didn’t say a thing. So, it will have bigger impact in the future, but in the previous episode it has small impact, like when you kiss her at the bar, she’ll be pissed because she’s your mother. You cannot kiss your own mother and stuff like that, but nothing to significant.
i really liked the set-up and story so far and also the interactions between Jeane and Brian. there are already so many M/S games out there. hopefully the game and story will remain the same without the patch(without incest)? [i haven't played the latest version]

Reactions: GhostPhil

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
While the game can be played without incest and its quite good, the incest elevates it to a new level, I cant believe people who sometimes are quick to condemn anyone that doesnt feel "progressive enough" to enjoy trans or other fetishes are quick to denounce incest in FICTION...

First of all the game is called "No more SECRETS !!!" meaning the MC is sick of all the secrets going on in his life, based on his backstory, and what happened to his "parents" you'd think that'd be the big secret, but the patch clearly shows its NOT, there is one more massive secret he still has to uncover.

Second... the way Lizie acts... no fucking way a "roommate" or even a step-sibling that only met her "brother" once they were around 16 years old is gonna be that against fucking him !! There is attraction from both sides, and the MC has no problem trying to get into her panties, she however sees it as sinful and gross, why is that ? What secret could she be hiding ?
Please don't call "trans" a fetish, unless you are talking about people who are into transpersons as a fetish or people into crossdressing.
It's your gender, it's not a kink. Think about how weird it would sound if someone told you or me being male is a fetish.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Huh, when did this get switch to renpy?
After the release of chapter 3 on Unity, the Dev didnt like the wya Unity worked with saves, and how hard bugs were to iron out, and compatibility, so he listened to feedback and switched to a far superior engine.

We have 5 chapters now in this ren'py version, and its pretty good.

Reactions: I.W.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been thinking of trying this. Is there any F/F incest in or planned? M/D or S/S?
No or at least not at this time, I doubt there will be.

There is still a save problem in this VN though.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
No More Secrets v0.5.1 Unofficial compressed version

DOWNLOAD (257.21 MB)
- - -

Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Does this game meant to be an incest or not? I mean, it was unincested according patreon rules, or it was non-incest in the first place?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes