4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys, I know that plenty of you complained about the fact that the incest patch did nothing, it’s only my bad, there were a few problems with the build. I made the build for the game with the wrong files. In 0.5.1 the patch will have the desired impact, but I need my machine which is still in service so I can make the new build.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, I know that plenty of you complained about the fact that the incest patch did nothing, it’s only my bad, there were a few problems with the build. I made the build for the game with the wrong files. In 0.5.1 the patch will have the desired impact, but I need my machine which is still in service so I can make the new build.
Thanks for letting us know, can't wait for full incest patch.:love:

Kissing, incest and pregnancy is my 3 main fetishes, will you also include pregnancy in this VN?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So which is the better option, playing it with incest or without?

Reactions: Alfius

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So which is the better option, playing it with incest or without?
It really does not matter but for the start of the game you find out the back story only.
When we the the new patch I will replay from the start to see how it is.

The incest patch is broken and once it gets fixed then I will replay this VN.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It really does not matter but for the start of the game you find out the back story only.
Yeah might do this as well, but at least I can say it is really good without incest :)

Reactions: u z i

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Forgive my ignorance, But the MC's mom is dead. And there is no mention of a sibling.
So without spoiling, how does the incest fit in the game?

Confirming that it fits in neatly will be enough for me if you can not provide an answer without spoiling it.

I always try to play a game as the dev intends it to be (If it were not for Patreon). I hate Landlady, Best friend from Childhood (Staying in your house) and other contrived type of shit. But the incest should provide some plot point or social taboo.
There is no stigma/plot point IMO in fucking your Landlady or some chilhdood friend that happens to stay in the same house.
While the game can be played without incest and its quite good, the incest elevates it to a new level, I cant believe people who sometimes are quick to condemn anyone that doesnt feel "progressive enough" to enjoy trans or other fetishes are quick to denounce incest in FICTION...

First of all the game is called "No more SECRETS !!!" meaning the MC is sick of all the secrets going on in his life, based on his backstory, and what happened to his "parents" you'd think that'd be the big secret, but the patch clearly shows its NOT, there is one more massive secret he still has to uncover.

Second... the way Lizie acts... no fucking way a "roommate" or even a step-sibling that only met her "brother" once they were around 16 years old is gonna be that against fucking him !! There is attraction from both sides, and the MC has no problem trying to get into her panties, she however sees it as sinful and gross, why is that ? What secret could she be hiding ?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for letting us know, can't wait for full incest patch.:love:

Kissing, incest and pregnancy is my 3 main fetishes, will you also include pregnancy in this VN?
I’m not sure about that. I’ll do a poll soon enough with the fetishes that people would like to see in the game amd I’ll add the more voted.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I don’t think it is worth it, because it will only change a few conversations where Jeane doesn’t acknowledge him as his son. The changes won’t be too big for now. Big changes will come once Brian confronts Lizzie about the fact that she knew and didn’t say nothing, which will be next episode. So if you just want to play for the incest patch, I don’t want to get your hopes to high... It’s like 10 converstion between Jeane and Brian which have small chages.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don’t think it is worth it, because it will only change a few conversations where Jeane doesn’t acknowledge him as his son. The changes won’t be too big for now. Big changes will come once Brian confronts Lizzie about the fact that she knew and didn’t say nothing, which will be next episode. So if you just want to play for the incest patch, I don’t want to get your hopes to high... It’s like 10 converstion between Jeane and Brian which have small chages.
So your saying that the incest patch will not change the story but for a few convo's if so then the patch in not worth the time to even make it.

Finding out who is who is a major thing but if the story does not change to reflect this then its not really worth the effort to even make the patch.

Will have to wait and see what happens.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh yes more Nicole! :love:

Uhum...it kinda throws me off that the right mouse button does something else than in every other Ren'Py Nove. :sneaky:

Reactions: smokebox

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
So your saying that the incest patch will not change the story but for a few convo's if so then the patch in not worth the time to even make it.

Finding out who is who is a major thing but if the story does not change to reflect this then its not really worth the effort to even make the patch.

Will have to wait and see what happens.
No... Sorry for the confusion. It’s just that there isn’t too much interaction in the game between Jeane and Brian, so that the game will be worth replaying again just to see how it is with the incest patch working as it is supposed. In the upcoming episodes it will have more impact, because Brian will talk with Lizzie about the fact that she knew about this for two years and she didn’t say a thing. So, it will have bigger impact in the future, but in the previous episode it has small impact, like when you kiss her at the bar, she’ll be pissed because she’s your mother. You cannot kiss your own mother and stuff like that, but nothing to significant.

Reactions: Rythan25

Garen

May 6, 2017
One of the best well-written VNs I've had the pleasure of reading in the last couple years. And that's without mentioning the gorgeous art and expressions.
The banter between Brian and Steven is absolutely delightful. Dare I say, I'm more invested into these character interactions than wanting to have a good wank.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, So I just got to the last finished chapter and this game is awesome!!!

Now I want the next episode yesterday already!! :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why do I start with a negative relationship of -100 with Jeane, is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that?
Yes it is a bug same goes for the broken save game errors.

guill0tin3xx

Sep 24, 2018
Is anyone else stock at the living room in episode 5 after giving the massage to Jeane. I can't select to go to the second floor. The only thing that can be selected is the TV. What can I do?

P.S. nice game by the way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is anyone else stock at the living room in episode 5 after giving the massage to Jeane. I can't select to go to the second floor. The only thing that can be selected is the TV. What can I do?

P.S. nice game by the way.
Its a bug, I have no problems with PC version.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes