4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe the patch is just buggy?
I get the same thing.
Find key have talk with "mom" and she tells MC "sister" knows for 2 years but then the game goes back to what it was.
No other scenes or talks about it for the rest of the game.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I get the same thing.
Find key have talk with "mom" and she tells MC "sister" knows for 2 years but then the game goes back to what it was.
No other scenes or talks about it for the rest of the game.
Or the game is buggy and just doesn't "use" the patch, even though it is there? :unsure:

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
How do you report bugs? Have anyone else had a problem with the 'Back' button from the people's page? or at least during the party? strangely when I tried to check the people stats and then pressed the 'Back' button, it took me to the dance picture with nothing to be selectable, so I had to go back to a previous save. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it reported?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you report bugs? Have anyone else had a problem with the 'Back' button from the people's page? or at least during the party? strangely when I tried to check the people stats and then pressed the 'Back' button, it took me to the dance picture with nothing to be selectable, so I had to go back to a previous save. Has anyone else had this problem? Is it reported?
That is a known bug and has been reported many times now.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
mysterious package scene with jean is not happening do you know how this will happen ?
In episode 5 when you return to the house, when Jeane is in the bathroom, go to her bedroom and clic on the keys.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi I'm just about to start this game...does the incest patch fit the game?

I don't want to introduce incest if it was not intended in the game...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hi I'm just about to start this game...does the incest patch fit the game?

I don't want to introduce incest if it was not intended in the game...
I actually think both fit the game. I played without the patch and I liked it quite a bit that way

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I actually think both fit the game. I played without the patch and I liked it quite a bit that way
Forgive my ignorance, But the MC's mom is dead. And there is no mention of a sibling.
So without spoiling, how does the incest fit in the game?

Confirming that it fits in neatly will be enough for me if you can not provide an answer without spoiling it.

I always try to play a game as the dev intends it to be (If it were not for Patreon). I hate Landlady, Best friend from Childhood (Staying in your house) and other contrived type of shit. But the incest should provide some plot point or social taboo.
There is no stigma/plot point IMO in fucking your Landlady or some chilhdood friend that happens to stay in the same house.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Forgive my ignorance, But the MC's mom is dead. And there is no mention of a sibling.

Confirming that it fits in neatly will be enough for me if you can not provide an answer without spoiling it.

I always try to play a game as the dev intends it to be (If it were not for Patreon). I hate Landlady, Best friend from Childhood (Staying in your house) and other contrived type of shit. But the incest should provide some plot point or social taboo.
There is no stigma/plot point IMO in fucking your Landlady or some chilhdood friend that happens to stay in the same house.
I didn't play the incest version, so I can't tell you myself. So someone else might provide help with this. But the plot works perfectly without the patch

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks, I removed the patch.
And I actually like the fact that you live with your teacher and his family. Although the whole "we can't do this, because we live in the same house is a bit weird"

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes