4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well I'm kinda stuck in the living room trying to tap whatever on the left of the TV to get out.
I noticed that, this bug was reported several times, do you have any ideea what was the last thing you did before getting stuck? Or can you send me a save?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I noticed that, this bug was reported several times, do you have any ideea what was the last thing you did before getting stuck? Or can you send me a save?
i played this on PC and didnt have any problems, i was chatting with someone else who had this problem, they were on the android version

Reactions: Griffin407

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hey guys,

First of all, I want to thank you all for your big support after the release. Our community grew a little bit, which makes me happy.

Before we go into Episode 6 I want to let you know that I have received a few bug reports and I will fix them and do a release as soon as possible, but right now my computer is in service because it needed a few parts to be changed, so right now I cannot do much, but I noted all the bugs you reported and I know how to fix most of them.

Now let’s talk about the future. While reading the reviews of the game I noticed that some people are disappointed, I understand that I cannot make everybody happy, but I’m trying, that’s why in the next two weeks I’m going to post a few polls, for me to understand how do you like the game to progress. There will be polls for each type of supporter so please do help me, improving the game.

I have already made a few plans for the next episode, but I’m not completely happy with all the events that are going to happen, but I’m working in making this game more and more interesting.

I know that some of you don’t like the fact that the last episode was a bit linear. I understand I don’t like it either, but it’s kinda hard to develop too many outcomes when this is not my main job. I’ll try to add more decisions for you to make in the upcoming version, but you have to understand that, I cannot compete with other developers who do this as a full time job, I’m not there just yet.

As for Brian’s behavior, I promised you, that you’ll be able to change him, so please understand that if I want this game to feel natural, he cannot change easily. In episode 4 while he was dating Brandy everybody was happy that Brian understood a few things in life and then Episode 5 came and bang. He again does shit. This is the way people work, but don’t worry, he will evolve, at his own pace.

That being said, I’m sorry for the long post and the amount of bugs you have encountered in the previous episode. Don’t go too far, 0.5.1 is on it’s way.

Jason

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
i got the ep 1 scene with the patch
but the ep 4 stuff i cant get it

i'm dumb.. no other scenes..
just finding the key the first time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have some problems with the incest patch
Delete the game and unpack a new set of files and place the folder called "Patch" inside the folder called "Game" and your good to go.
You must place the patch folder and not just the files for this patch to work.

"Your location for the game"\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.0-win\game\patch

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes