4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i place the patch folder in the game folder but when i start the game the intro say highschool principal and mom bestfriend ... it's just the intro or the patch doesn't work ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i place the patch folder in the game folder but when i start the game the intro say highschool principal and mom bestfriend ... it's just the intro or the patch doesn't work ?
You must find the key and look at the pic's and papers first.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know the console command for relationship points for this game? I tried searching and didn't find any

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know the console command for relationship points for this game? I tried searching and didn't find any
You can't cheat this VN or it will fuck up the play in that you cheat and all actions you do will not be saved even though it said it save.
Cheat then play for 3 hours then save and it looks like it saved but when you load it its 3 hours before right at the time you cheated.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
why jean smithson,even after she tells she's real mother give -99 relationship. even if they don't love you to death your real mother generally loves you unconditionally.

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Hello i just play in this game and kinda lost in Prove my innocence i just loose it but i dont now what iam doing wrong. Walktroguh says about some
"but you didn’t managed to get the receipe you’re kinda screwed" i dont now what the hell is this

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
kinda of dumb how jeane and the mc no longer acknowledge they are related after that one secret scene. why put it in the game if you don't have foresight to acknowledge it in future scenes.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
kinda of dumb how jeane and the mc no longer acknowledge they are related after that one secret scene. why put it in the game if you don't have foresight to acknowledge it in future scenes.
Did you install the incest patch?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Sorry if I disrespect someone but it's clearly not an incest patch ... I'm sorry but for me a patch it's the story redone or some words change but here it's just some renders with some words to make people happy ...

- Episode 1 : Yes after you recover the key yeah she tell you i'm your mother and lizzie is your sister but that's all ... when you mow the lawn she speak about protect lizzie and she tell you " you're a good friend " not " you're a good brother ", no discussion with Lizzie like " hey i know that i'm your brother ", during the party Amie is calling you " cousins " and you tell her " i'm not your cousins " but you clearly are ...

- Episode 4 : When you do shopping with Jennie, MC look his ass and tell " she could be my mother " but come on in Episode 1 you unlock the key so she's your mother ....

I haven't started yet the Episode 5 but for me it's clearly not a patch but just some renders for "yeah yeah here some words, jennie is your mother but never call you son and lizzie never call you bro so now shut up " ... @royalcandy answer me in past about a patch available from episode 5 but when you read the README from the patch (This patch is not provided by RoyalCandy). So is this the famous patch ? because i'm sorry but it's clearly not a patch but some disrespect renders for guys like me who like to play incest game.

So if this your famous patch well good luck for the futur of your game ( nice renders and nice story ) but i'm done with this game ... A lot of game have incest patch and all these patches clearly changes the story, this patch change nothing. So no insult or disrespect towards royalcandy or his game but it's only my opinion because i like to play incest game but for me it's not a incest patch so good luck.. Friendly

Reactions: Cmann and ruslan32x

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Did you install the incest patch?
yeah I did I found the birth certificate,and she admitted to being his biological mom; but, after that scene nothing confirming it in dialogue between them. also that the sister isn't even bothered by making out with her brother when she knows they are related it.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
yeah I did I found the birth certificate,and she admitted to being his biological mom; but, after that scene nothing confirming it in dialogue between them. also that the sister isn't even bothered by making out with her brother when she knows they are related it.
Hmm, ok then I don't know. So they are still called mom and sis? (I don't play with the patch, so I don't know)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
well royalcandy didn't make the patch but intended for them to be related to you but the gods at patreon thinks fictional incest is wrong. did I say patreon I meant paypal.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
well royalcandy didn't make the patch but intended for them to be related to you but the gods at patreon thinks fictional incest is wrong. did I say patreon I meant paypal.
Yeah I know, this is just one of the games, where I like to play without the patch

DonStark

May 4, 2017
yes and ? Man Of the house have a patch and when we play is a family not "i'm your mother" and five second after "thank you landlady", same things with other games with incest patch... this patch is just some lies to stop complaining

Why create a incest patch if you never call Jeane (Mom) - Lizzie (Sis) - Amie (Cousin) ? stop about patreons or paypal, a lot of games have the same problems that no more secrets but they have a real patch, so why not royalcandy ... I don't want to disrespect royalcandy because i really like the game, but sorry create a incest patch and yeah she's my mom but we're going to continue to leave like good friends it's like some disrespect for guys who want a patch... this patch is just an april fools

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
yes and ? Man Of the house have a patch and when we play is a family not "i'm your mother" and five second after "thank you landlady", same things with other games with incest patch... this patch is just some lies to stop complaining

Why create a incest patch if you never call Jeane (Mom) - Lizzie (Sis) - Amie (Cousin) ? stop about patreons or paypal, a lot of games have the same problems that no more secrets but they have a real patch, so why not royalcandy ... I don't want to disrespect royalcandy because i really like the game, but sorry create a incest patch and yeah she's my mom but we're going to continue to leave like good friends it's like some disrespect for guys who want a patch... this patch is just an april fools
Maybe the patch is just buggy?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes