4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i am having a problem
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ep4_convs.rpy", line 1983, in script
    if jeaneSecret == Ture:
  File "game/ep4_convs.rpy", line 1983, in <module>
    if jeaneSecret == Ture:
NameError: name 'Ture' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/ep4_convs.rpy", line 1983, in script
    if jeaneSecret == Ture:
  File "C:\Users\Inder\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Inder\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Inder\Downloads\Compressed\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ep4_convs.rpy", line 1983, in <module>
    if jeaneSecret == Ture:
NameError: name 'Ture' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
No More Secrets 0.5.1
Sun Mar 24 04:26:54 2019
this error comes
Tried the patch but it's still landlady/landlord. lol
You heathens need to stop sleeping on Brandy. Lizzie is decent but smart women need love too.:cautious:
If using the incest patch you must put the full folder called "patch" inside the "Game" folder for the patch to work.

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
So I guess I'm not the only one who has issues with the incest patch?
I did exactly what the README suggested, but the game won't recognize the patch.
And I think I'm not that stupid and actually didn't do anything wrong.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
U

User_32285

If using the incest patch you must put the full folder called "patch" inside the "Game" folder for the patch to work.
it's just a spelling error in the script, fix below, copy to and overwrite in \game folder.

Hanzohatori

Mar 6, 2018
i downloaded this game just because of the hot girls, but deleted it after playing the grindy gameplay, this game will be much better if its an interactive VN with multiple paths and choices, free roam navigation games are just not for me. i would highly appreciate if the dev will change it to VN or someone will edit the gameplay to VN then i would definitely play this again. just saying.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So I guess I'm not the only one who has issues with the incest patch?
I did exactly what the README suggested, but the game won't recognize the patch.
And I think I'm not that stupid and actually didn't do anything wrong.
Whew I thought I was having a blonde moment. Good to know I'm not alone.(y)

Reactions: FgnPig

Boi77777

Jan 3, 2019
On Android, After coming back from the date with lizzie, I Cant go back to the bottom hallway. Only the "Watch Tv" option shows up. Evry other option is still availible. Any suggestions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On Android, After coming back from the date with lizzie, I Cant go back to the bottom hallway. Only the "Watch Tv" option shows up. Evry other option is still availible. Any suggestions?
Try click on the floor over where the exit is.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Glad I waited for the 5.1 version as the story makes alot more sense without the landlady stuff that alwaysjust seems dumb :ROFLMAO:

Really like where the story is going and the buildup between both Lizzie and Jeane with Brian. It really feels like deep down they are all ready to just say fuck it and bring on the family lovin :LOL:

Reactions: smokebox

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
This is rather good.

NOTE: SPOILER WARNING! Consider yourself warned!

I like the art (no out of proportions stuff - like super-large breasts and/or asses - that many people enjoy, but totally ruin games and art for me...hell, I don't even like super-large boobs in RL (so a boob-job is probably not going to impress me...I have no large-boob preference, in fact I prefer perky as they can't sag badly when the girl gets older)), the different girls (love the mix of personalities from intelligent but innocent brainiac with overprotective parents (Brady) to demanding girl who enjoys sex (Stephanie), to fuck-buddy (Nichole (the artisticly inclined drug-dealer)), to older girl (Amie) and even Milfs (Jeane (stepmother), the teachers etc.) and everything in between (Vanessa and Lizzie)) and even the story isn't bad so far (hate Rene! Would love to buy "Potter" new glasses...seriously, girls don't talk to him because he freaking looks like a nerd-stereotype and behaves that way, too!)...sadly the mystery of the father's imprisonment is not touched upon and neither is the mysterious guy that Phil (the stepfather!) is seen together with and who seems to shadow Jeane (or at least did show up near her once)

Still, I'll be watching this (and I might kick something the creator's way if this keeps up...if I can, I have pledged to three people (yeah, I am not making tons of cash ATM but that is probably going to get better soon) on Patreon, sorry)

ps: I want to get the big house and all the girls in the end! - Unrealistic? Yeah, but it's a game and it's not like the game contains any better men than the MC (Phil isn't doing his husbandly duties it seems, Steve is a bit of an ass (good friend, but still a bit of an ass!), Rene is deffinitely an ass (loved playing the dildo-prank on him and steeling the recipt for the necklace!))

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Had the same problem, can be 'ignored', not sure what the consequence will be though ?
There won’t be any consequences for skiping it. It’s just my fault. I did the 0.5.1 at work, because my machine is in service and I spelled True wrong, because I was rushing not to be seen by anybody.

Reactions: patrickB

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello, i have this after 1st click:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/Patch.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/Patch.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\RENPY\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/Patch.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
No More Secrets 0.5.1
Sun Mar 24 14:16:51 2019
You must put the full folder called "patch" into the game folder called "Game" and not just the files.

Reactions: fortuna95
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes