4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Gotta tell you the cousin is really making me want to cuck her boyfriend. He can have the schools "doorknob" Steph while I get the cousin.

sladeviper

Oct 12, 2017
So is the patch the intended way to play? I don't mind the content but the readme and splash screen imply its not dev made, or is that just to avoid patreon issues?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So is the patch the intended way to play? I don't mind the content but the readme and splash screen imply its not dev made, or is that just to avoid patreon issues?
Yes, it seems like the dev definitely intended the incest content. It would seem that the Patch have some discrepancies at the moment, But it looks like it would play a more and more prominent role as the game goes forward.

The talk I saw from the dev in this forum seems to suggest that you should play with the patch...

From the changelog:

THE MOST IMPORTANT
The incest patch has bigger impact on the game, because there was a problem that Jeane did not acknowledge Brian as her son, later in the game.

And then the Dev follow up post.

No you do not have to play it again. It was just a bug fix. For example if you find Jeane’s secret in the first episode, then there are moments when you have talked to Jeane and she told you something like “I’m not your mother” which was pretty silly. So now she doesn’t say things like that.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Kieth and Steph are both just horrible people and deserve each other. Nichole is easily best girl.

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
So i placed the patch(the folder) in game folder , no unexpected errors so far . But i still see characters saying phil is my landlord ? e.g when steph is sad "fuck off steele fuck you ... your landlord ------ " and i think i caught one earlier too when i was talking to stevens iirc. I have the love incest thingy in the main menu . What am i doing wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i placed the patch(the folder) in game folder , no unexpected errors so far . But i still see characters saying phil is my landlord ? e.g when steph is sad "fuck off steele fuck you ... your landlord ------ " and i think i caught one earlier too when i was talking to stevens iirc. I have the love incest thingy in the main menu . What am i doing wrong?
Make sure its only 1 folder deep and not 2.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's why I stopped playing. If that's not working are the patch images not either? Don't feel like doing all that over when we get a patch that works. lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That's why I stopped playing. If that's not working are the patch images not either? Don't feel like doing all that over when we get a patch that works. lol
The patch works. Phil is still your landlord in the incest patch. Remember, MC doesn't know the truth until he finds the secret documents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure what u mean by that but the patch is on D:\Games\Eroge\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\game\patch . Should be right no ?
Yes that is correct but sometimes if unpack wrong you will get an extra folder,
(D:\Games\Eroge\NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\game\patch\patch )

Also this game needs to be on your desktop to play because on secondary drives can cause the problem you are having.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Hmm is it just me or is Steven a bit...gay? I mean yeah guy talk is mostly casual insults and bullshit but I don't constantly ask my friend to suck my dick. Feels like the writer is trying a bit too hard with the bromance.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hmm is it just me or is Steven a bit...gay? I mean yeah guy talk is mostly casual insults and bullshit but I don't constantly ask my friend to suck my dick. Feels like the writer is trying a bit too hard with the bromance.
Wait, you've never got a brojob before?

Reactions: Ivan1000

Willia

Have a weakness for women wearing glasses!
Donor
May 30, 2017
Has anyone else had a problem with scenes jumping to another location or previous scene when trying to use the scroll wheel to go back (rollback) in a scene? An example might be I am in the theater with Lizzie and after trying to scroll back, suddenly find myself in the school. This has happened with other scenes when I've used the scroll wheel. I have used UnRen to add the options including the console and dev options as well as the enable rollback option. I've tried saving periodically so that if this jump occurs, I won't have to redo 5 minutes of previous gameplay to get back to where I was. Tried searching for this 'error' (problem?) and wasn't successful in finding anything. This is a great game and this 'error' is messing up enjoying it. Any help would be appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes