4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I'm not any kind of technical support for the game or anything, but have you tried either entering a classroom, exiting again, and then trying to leave or saving at the spot to where you've rolled back, quitting, restarting, and loading that save?

I don't know what's caused the bug, but it's possible some variable didn't get reset properly or that a subroutine/function was interrupted, so the code for the option to exit didn't get executed as it should have. These are general types of issues that can happen in various games / engines, so they are just a couple of stabs in the dark for you.
I've tried all of that, it still doesn't let me leave :( It must be the same issue that other people have on day 5 where they are unable to leave the living room. Anyways I hope this gets fixed and I won't have to start fresh..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've tried all of that, it still doesn't let me leave :( It must be the same issue that other people have on day 5 where they are unable to leave the living room. Anyways I hope this gets fixed and I won't have to start fresh..
I'm not able to ATM, but if it's not fixed by then, in maybe 6-ish hours I can upload a save I have. Maybe a clean install and using my save could work. Sorry it's still a problem for you right now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last time i download the game but for varius work problem i just now start the game.
I remember that the game had some save problem, can someone confirm this and how avoid the save problem?

Also i remember that the developer say to not use the incest patch, because soon or later we unconver that the mother is the teacher or something like that. So what is the purpose of the incest patch, if in game we soon have the incest unlock anyway?
Can someone explain it to me or i am wrong and i read something wrong?
Anticipate thankses.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not able to ATM, but if it's not fixed by then, in maybe 6-ish hours I can upload a save I have. Maybe a clean install and using my save could work. Sorry it's still a problem for you right now.
OK, ladymaria2072, if I've not chosen the wrong file, this should be outside, where Lizzie is waiting for you. Try a completely clean save (delete / rename your existing folder for NMS and install the lastest version in a different folder). Then go to the existing \NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1-win\game folder, create a new folder called \saves and drop this file in that folder. In game, it will be on page 7. You can either load that and then re-save it on Page 1 or whatever, or you can rename the file to something like
1-1-LT1.save if you want it to show up closer to the beginning of save files.

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
hi everyone, i downloaded the incest patch, when opening it i get an error message "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged".
what is the deal here ?

U

User_32285

hi everyone, i downloaded the incest patch, when opening it i get an error message "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged".
what is the deal here ?
You either dont have an (up to date) extraction program (7z, unzip, unrar) or the downloaded file is not complete or corrupted)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Fair enough, but it could have been worded better. 'Trigger the event' is an obtuse way of indicating 'you need to do the following to activate the patch'.

U

User_32285

Other than the indicator on the start page, I don't see any indication that the patch has any effect.
Dude, that patch comes with a readme. Read it carefully.
Fair enough, but it could have been worded better. 'Trigger the event' is an obtuse way of indicating 'you need to do the following to activate the patch'.
Just trust the people here when they say the patch works. It can be explained with more information but then it will ruin some major plot points for you, everyone is being vague for your benefit.

Reactions: Rythan25

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
OK, ladymaria2072, if I've not chosen the wrong file, this should be outside, where Lizzie is waiting for you. Try a completely clean save (delete / rename your existing folder for NMS and install the lastest version in a different folder). Then go to the existing \NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1-win\game folder, create a new folder called \saves and drop this file in that folder. In game, it will be on page 7. You can either load that and then re-save it on Page 1 or whatever, or you can rename the file to something like
1-1-LT1.save if you want it to show up closer to the beginning of save files.
Thank you so much it worked <3

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Sep 8, 2018
Just trust the people here when they say the patch works. It can be explained with more information but then it will ruin some major plot points for you, everyone is being vague for your benefit.
I totally got the point after I finished current version of the game. The story is really well constructed and absolutely needs patch.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hey guys,
I come with great news. Even though my machine is not fixed yet, on Saturday I decided to buy a new one, because I cannot make you wait any longer. It's not fair for you.
I am hyped for the upcoming version, because the plan I laid for this episode is just fantastic. The story is going in a nice direction. Since Saturday I managed to do a few conversations and hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to finish all the conversations and move to rendering.
I'm sorry it took this much, but I'll work hard so that you can enjoy a new version as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Jason

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Guys someone can please upload the incest patch to another mirror? Im in the mega fucking limit...

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e6s3_012.jpg

Hello guys.

The development of episode 6 is going pretty well... For the past week I worked hard on the conversations. Text is about 70% done and the renders 10%. This episode is going to be a bit longer than the previous one, however the story will take an interesting turn.

I know that I told you that I'm going to buy an android device so I can test the game and see what's the problem, however I didn't manage to buy that, because I had to buy another pc as you know, so android version will have to wait a little bit.

Those of you who tried to contact me over patreon, mail, discord. I'm sorry it took a few days to get back to you, but all my free time was spent developing the game, because I have lost like 3 weeks of development and I have to recover the time.

I'm not sure when the next episode will be released, but I'm working my ass out so that you won't have to wait too much.

Best regards,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes