4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
So about a third of the time when I right click to save the game seemingly skips scenes at random. Does anyone else have this problem? Any fix?

Apr 6, 2019
Yeh, i do too. Only solution i've found is to press escape to get to the load screen and reload an old save. I think doing regular and frequent saves helps, if you leave it too long without saving it glitches like you described

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know how this type of game is made? Specifically what programs are being used for modelling, imaging, etc.?

Let me know, please.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e6a1_014.jpg

Morning guys,

Last week was a good week. I managed to do plenty of work. I have finished the conversations and I have started to work on the renders. I can say that I'm half way through.

For the past 2 weeks I have slept only 3/4 hours every night so I can recover the lost time, but still I'm not sure if I'm able to deliver the next version this month. I'll keep working like this if by the end of this week I'll be closer to finish the upcoming version I'll take a week off and finish the game, but I cannot promise you anything just yet.

When I started this game I had my doubts, however after developing this episode I started to be really passionate about it and I really hope you'll feel it when playing this game. This episode is going to be a game changer, that's all I'm gonna say.

P.S. I want to thank you all for your support and the fact that most of you told me that is fine to have a delayed version as long as it is a good one. I really appreciate it, however I'm trying my best to deliver.

Best regards,
Jason

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 283554

Morning guys,

Last week was a good week. I managed to do plenty of work. I have finished the conversations and I have started to work on the renders. I can say that I'm half way through.

For the past 2 weeks I have slept only 3/4 hours every night so I can recover the lost time, but still I'm not sure if I'm able to deliver the next version this month. I'll keep working like this if by the end of this week I'll be closer to finish the upcoming version I'll take a week off and finish the game, but I cannot promise you anything just yet.

When I started this game I had my doubts, however after developing this episode I started to be really passionate about it and I really hope you'll feel it when playing this game. This episode is going to be a game changer, that's all I'm gonna say.

P.S. I want to thank you all for your support and the fact that most of you told me that is fine to have a delayed version as long as it is a good one. I really appreciate it, however I'm trying my best to deliver.

Best regards,
Jason
Take your time buddy, we all gonna be waiting here for it when it drops the most important thing is to not put work over your own health so good luck and thx for the update

Reactions: Small tits are best

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 283554

Morning guys,

Best regards,
Jason
@royalcandy We appreciate your hard work, which is part of why we're patient. Please take care of yourself too, though. 3–4 hrs. of sleep a night isn't sustainable long-term, and it can hurt your health. Be safe.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
As funny as it was, that scene was bit much "duche" imo. What happens if you don't switch the presents? Does she hook up with Rene?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little hand. My last time was on the 0.4.1 i stop to play for the little party bug.
I know that the v0.5.1 have some bug with the rool back or the save thing. Someone advise me to save clicking on the menu in top left corner. I know that there is a walk on page 1. Who i wanna know is... at the start of the game... is better to focus on the sis and obten as many point i can, or i can spy on the step-mother/mother in the low bathroom?
I wanna be sure to obtein as many point with the mother, because i prefer more milf thing. Ofc i wanna also the sis. So if someone can give me some advice is really welcome.

Also i was thinking about the incest patch. Till now i never use it, because i remember royalcandy say that soon or later we uncover that the woman is mc real mother. But... starting from the scratch the game i just think... how is possible that Jeane is Brian's real mother?

I mean he see is mother die. He also see is father drunk because of that. After that the father disappier.
So i start to think well the situation. Or Brian was already adopted at first, so not even his father is really his biologic father. Or the father raised Brian alone during the first few months and then remarried.
Surelly Jeane, give him in adoption when she was really young. But this node is really complicated to solve. How do you think the developers loose the situation?

The school principal, too, seems very shady to me. That is one who suddenly wants to do everything is charity. That is, he suddenly begins to help Brian. Something stinks to me below. I think he feels guilty about something.

Anyway what do your all thing?
Thank you.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
This Begs the questions :

-Would you rather play the game with the incest patch or not
-Would you like to know her secret early in this game or not

Choices CHoices

riddle86

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I have problems to use the patch on Pc version:((
the program doesnt start with the patch,..maybe i've copied in the wrong way..
can someone kindly help me please?
i have to copy the entire "patch" folder in the "game" folder?
or i have to copy jyst the pictures in the "pictures" folder and the 2 files patch.* in the "game" folder (as susal)?
what am i wronging?
thanks a lot guys

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I have problems to use the patch on Pc version:((
the program doesnt start with the patch,..maybe i've copied in the wrong way..
can someone kindly help me please?
i have to copy the entire "patch" folder in the "game" folder?
or i have to copy jyst the pictures in the "pictures" folder and the 2 files patch.* in the "game" folder (as susal)?
what am i wronging?
thanks a lot guys
The patch folder should be inside the game folder. So the route should look like "NoMoreSecrets-0.5.1\game\patch".

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes