4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
This VN was my cup of tea , i liked it a lot
Nice and simple story , many lovable LI,good enough MC
Overall above average VN and i enjoyed it a lot.
ps the only thing i didnt like was that i didnt have the option to refuse nichole...
and at the last scene with nichole at ball room i had error when i spoke with nichole.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is this game a VN or a sandbox? :unsure:
Both. It is mostly a VN, but you have some sandbox elements. Basicly, you need to progress on the story, but you do have some map movement to trigger events. But it isn't completly a free map, is more if you're at home, go to room/kitchen/bathroom. If at school, go to class, or roam around the corridors. etc. The events themselves move you around the map. If the story says you're going home, you're going home. If it says you're going to have a party on monday, you'll have the damn party. And so on.

The game is decent and the characters are generally likeable, but be aware the ending is extremely rushed. It doesn't give justice to the rest of the game. It wasn't a masterpiece, but was still pretty enjoyable, it had a good-feel vibe... until that shit ending. There are events somewhat important to the drama on the story that to this very day, you don't know what exactly happened. "A student went missing and is important for the development of the story? Whatever, in the end no one will care, let it be missing forever because yes, the bad guys were already jailed. You still got your girls, the end."

• Hey there
Reactions: Mookys

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Both. It is mostly a VN, but you have some sandbox elements. Basicly, you need to progress on the story, but you do have some map movement to trigger events. But it isn't completly a free map, is more if you're at home, go to room/kitchen/bathroom. If at school, go to class, or roam around the corridors. etc. The events themselves move you around the map. If the story says you're going home, you're going home. If it says you're going to have a party on monday, you'll have the damn party. And so on.

The game is decent and the characters are generally likeable, but be aware the ending is extremely rushed. It doesn't give justice to the rest of the game. It wasn't a masterpiece, but was still pretty enjoyable, it had a good-feel vibe... until that shit ending. There are events somewhat important to the drama on the story that to this very day, you don't know what exactly happened. "A student went missing and is important for the development of the story? Whatever, in the end no one will care, let it be missing forever because yes, the bad guys were already jailed. You still got your girls, the end."
Thanks for the clarification.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the clarification.
Don't get me wrong, the game is still pretty enjoyable, the female characters are actually likeable as well, and I think you'll like it, but I'm just warning you that you will probably be disappointed with the possible endings due to how rushed it was.

Reactions: Razrback16

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
but I'm just warning you that you will probably be disappointed with the possible endings due to how rushed it was.
Unfortunately, it's not the only game with rushed endings. :rolleyes:
But thanks again for the recommendation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I agree with you, even if for me it is the endings themselves that left me unsatisfied rather than the plots left open (which are in any case an addition to the story, not so central). they are not simple 'happy endings', in those few renderings important events sometimes take place, but they are debased by the haste with which they are resolved. the ideas were there, but the will to flesh them out was lacking

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Too bad the endings are rushed per the above posts, that asian girl looks pretty darn good. I have really enjoyed No More Money so far so I was thinking about trying this but if it has endings that feel unfinished or rushed, probably not worth the trouble. Thanks.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Probably written already here, jesus what is Amie a bitch. She invites me get naked with Julia, and then if you say okay threesome, she dumps you. What kind of fucked up test is that ?

A better alternative would he would start with Amie, and if she starts with Julia, you got a 3some. Now you got blamed whatever choice you make, which is a bit stupid...

Reactions: darthpham

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
banner.png

Title: No More Secrets unofficial Android Ports Vanilla + Modded
Developer: RoyalCandy
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Vanilla: - - - -
Modded:
- - - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you N7 for sharing the game, thank you hngg for the compressed version, thank you Lord Ashram for the Multi-Mod.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
while running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 945, in script
style slider_label_text is pref_label_text
File "game/screens.rpy", line 945, in script
style slider_label_text is pref_label_text
Exception: Possible infinite loop. I get this error message whenever trying to play game. What does this mean? how do I fix it?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes