4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And Brandy? The cute girl who remind me Tali from Mass effect, we can have sex with her? And more important question, if we will be loyal to one girl, didn't seduce any others, did we had different ending?
You do realize that the game is WIP, there is no ending to get?

So the exact answer to your "important" questions is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, if you are trying to find out if the game is already worth playing, then for those of us who do appreciate an interesting story with a bunch of secrets to find out, lots of erotic and more than a few sex scenes, then yes. Better stop asking and just play it.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
its abandoned bro, go check the last page
I did, which it said "I would like to do an update in August!". As you probably know, August is 31 days. It's a big window. I was asking if there were news the past 10 days of a smaller window than "August!"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The spoon of deliverance is here ... to protect from the bullying of one pissed pen fold mole;)!

All the News since August 6th => Update Tuesday 05 - Episode 8

Hey guys,
Sorry for being so late, I've been doing renders like crazy and I didn't knew what day it was until just now when I realised that it's Tuesday and I didn't gave you an update.
Last week was a really good week. Right now I have more than 60% of the renders done.
The text is completed, I just need to send it to the guy who's doing the proof reading to make sure I don't have any mistakes left.
The past few days I've been telling you that I'm not sure if Stephania will be in this episode or not, however I decided to add her in the episode like it was supposed to and this episode will have around 500 renders, while in the previous versions there were about 300 renders.
I really like how this episode came up and I hope you'll like it too. The episode will be released most probably on 23 August, if everything goes as planned.
Best regards,
Jason

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not ... I repeat ! Do NOt eat up all bas' trolls ... he is the troll overlord and needs his kingdom ...
of all the trolls to rule ;)!

Reactions: Freezer14

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
And Brandy? The cute girl who remind me Tali from Mass effect, we can have sex with her? And more important question, if we will be loyal to one girl, didn't seduce any others, did we had different ending?
We can't have sex with Brandy yet, she'll probably be one of the slowest characters to progress to that stage due to her innocence. For your second question, there are no endings yet and we are quite far from the endgame, the story is linear and you can progress with every girl without consequences so far.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
4.jpeg

Hello guys,

I almost finished the preparing the renders and my computer has about 7 days of non stop rendering so I decided to go to the sea side for a couple of days, until the renders are done.

I will not be available for this week on patreon or discord, so I apologize for that.
Anyway, the release date shall be the same.

Best regards,
Jason

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I really like this VN, but for more than the obvious reasons (heh). I enjoy getting into the story a lot and I'm gonna have to say, for 2 of the lovely ladies...d*** you for making me cry lol. I don't think I've ever played any of these before that I've actually wanted to reach into the game and physically want to beat the crap out of someone before, so for me to say something like that...you're awesome. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just out of curiosity does anyone know the model used for Amie and Brandy (I am assuming they are DAZ G3F)?

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
For the incest patch, it says to click on the key when Phil isn't home. What exactly is the key? It said an event would trigger but I just got the normal peeping scene

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What exactly is the key?
I know it's the 21st century and there are all kinds of keyless locks all around, but I assume you have seen one before. At least in a museum perhaps? :sneaky:

The key is on the table at times mentioned in the README file. If you patched the game correctly, that is.
If you did, then there is a shape of a heart with the word "incest" in it in the upper right corner of the main menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For the incest patch, it says to click on the key when Phil isn't home. What exactly is the key? It said an event would trigger but I just got the normal peeping scene
When Phil isn't home and Jeane isn't in their bedroom, like when she is in the bathroom shaving her legs for example.

Just go in their room and it'll automatically happen.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
The key is on the table at times mentioned in the README file. If you patched the game correctly, that is.
If you did, then there is a shape of a heart with the word "incest" in it in the upper right corner of the main menu.
Considering that the heart is showing in the menu, pretty sure I patched it in right but I don't see a key on the table
1565729980254.png

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Didn't know I had to keep progressing until after the groceries to get it. I have it now. The README said between 12:40 and 14:00 so I assumed it would give me a chance to click somewhere. Should've said after you get groceries but oh well. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes