4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I didn't know about the groceries, either. I just triggered it on the fourth day or something, first ones were so tightly packed with everything, another side story didn't seem to fit the already filled schedule and felt out of place (or rather, time).

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
What I really like about this game is that, besides I don't play it with the incest patch (since I'm not into it), it doesn't feel ridiculous like all the other incest games without said patch.

It doesn't have that ridiculous landlady, stepsister, or any other idiotic thing those other games use.

In NMS there are valid reasons for the MC, Jeane and Lizzie to be afraid to get intimate even without the incest patch.

Reactions: Freezer14

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Now that I think about it, I think some scenes with Daphne would be nice. The MC already flirted with her twice, once in the office and the other outside. Got a couple ideas for how that'd go but yeah. The MC already has an intimate relationship with every female here...why not Daphne as well?

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Now that I think about it, I think some scenes with Daphne would be nice. The MC already flirted with her twice, once in the office and the other outside. Got a couple ideas for how that'd go but yeah. The MC already has an intimate relationship with every female here...why not Daphne as well?
Because she made our mama sad, she doesn't deserve what we have to offer her rofl, jk.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Going to cuck Phill twice: his wife and his lover.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What I really like about this game is that, besides I don't play it with the incest patch (since I'm not into it), it doesn't feel ridiculous like all the other incest games without said patch.

It doesn't have that ridiculous landlady, stepsister, or any other idiotic thing those other games use.

In NMS there are valid reasons for the MC, Jeane and Lizzie to be afraid to get intimate even without the incest patch.
I had to play it without the incest patch because if I play with it I end up hating Jeane and Lizzie.

Simply because....

He nearly died, he went out of control after thinking his "mother" had died and he lost it. She stood by and watch him nearly throw his life away just so her new man wouldn't find out. Lizzie also knew and kept it quiet.

Jeane chose him over her own son.

They can both fuck right off.

Without the incest patch it's fine though.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
He nearly died, he went out of control after thinking his "mother" had died and he lost it. She stood by and watch him nearly throw his life away just so her new man wouldn't find out. Lizzie also knew and kept it quiet.

Jeane chose him over her own son.

They can both fuck right off.
But his "mother", the one who raised him for all his life, did die. I can't see how another woman, at the time of the death nearly a stranger to Brian, coming into his life telling she's his biological mother would help him at all. It would probably make him freak out even more.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But his "mother", the one who raised him for all his life, did die. I can't see how another woman, at the time of the death nearly a stranger to Brian, coming into his life telling she's his biological mother would help him at all. It would probably make him freak out even more.
Not straight away but it didn't happen instantly, it was a long term thing.

It took a few years of things going from bad to worse before he hit rock bottom sometime during that period she should have said something but she's far too selfish and only thought of herself and her relationship. Even after he finds out she tells him to keep it quiet, she had no intentions of ever saying anything.

She's a complete and utter bitch.

Like I said, without the incest patch she's great but with it she's awful.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Not straight away but it didn't happen instantly, it was a long term thing.

It took a few years of things going from bad to worse before he hit rock bottom sometime during that period she should have said something but she's far too selfish and only thought of herself and her relationship. Even after he finds out she tells him to keep it quiet, she had no intentions of ever saying anything.

She's a complete and utter bitch.

Like I said, without the incest patch she's great but with it she's awful.
This basically sums up why i haven't played this game yet and while very tempting i'm reluctant to do so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This basically sums up why i haven't played this game yet and while very tempting i'm reluctant to do so.
Honestly hunni, don't let that one part stop you, the rest is fantastic.

I have a problem with his "mother" with the incest patch but without it she's a great character.

There are some really nice scenes in and I don't just mean sex. The character growth for some of them is fantastic.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey guys, for everyone here that loves this game (myself included), I have done some work on the dialogue. Use it if you like.

The reason was that there were a lot of phrasing and word choices that were either incorrect or at least odd. There were some expressions that do not translate into English properly. Basically all the dialogue has been Americanized. I did this first for scrappy's Walkthrough/Gallery mod and now stripped it and made it compatible for anyone to use. It is all the current episodes. There are three different choices The Americanized archive is just the changed dialogue. The Americanized (highlighted) is for people that want an inline walkthrough. Green highlights offer maximum points and achievements, blue highlights are just interesting dialogue options or additional renders. The last Americanized (scrappy) is the same edits in the highlighted version in addition to maintaining all the modifications used in the Walkthrough/Gallery mod.

To install, just pick one of the three archives depending on your particular setup and copy all the files into directory you installed NMS.

Last edited:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
American english is still english. I only learned british english and I don't see any issue with american wording

Reactions: CamelRed

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
American english is still english. I only learned british english and I don't see any issue with american wording
Of course they are both English, but there are quite a few idiomatic expressions that are very dissimilar in English dialects used throughout various locations in the world. It is obvious that this VN is set in the U.S. as only the U.S. has U.S. Mail Trucks. The reason to call it Americanized was to differentiate it from the translated English many non-native English speakers and VN translators are taught in school.

As I mentioned in my post, there is a lot of phrasing that was just off. Usually that is the result of having dialogue translated from another language that uses a different sentence structure.

I also realize that the dev is working with a new translator and the plan is to re-edit all the episodes, so my work may be obsolete when that happens.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes