VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 13 - Unite] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 16, 2019
Ok.
My question was, does it goes further than this currently(and tags just haven't been updated)?
Are there blowjobs, sex or anything more than masturbation in the current version?
I answered what was in the current version in relation to the existing tags. Will they add more stuff? Most likely. Once more stuff is added, they SHOULD update the tags, but so far the tags give an accurate representation of the content.

Reactions: Axis66 and LSC82

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dilf tag needed, MC is 35.
  • Dilf [Sex act with an older man who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

So we just noticed that our game No Place Like Home has been leaked onto f95 in this thread. No worries, we hope you guys enjoy this 2nd game from BOG!

Please note that NPLH was made as a simpler "thank you" game for our Patrons with a different render style from our other content. Although it can be played as a new stand-alone story, there will be many in-game references to our main game Powers That Be and vice versa, where some plot points will overlap. So if you haven't tried our other game yet and don't want to miss out on why some things happen the way they do or who certain characters are, do give Powers That Be a go and it'll help you get a fuller understanding of both stories!

Cheers, and thanks again for playing our games!

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Why did you spend so much time making a patch, and not writing down what changes it makes (who becomes who), how it affects the game etc?

MoneyShots

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

So we just noticed that our game No Place Like Home has been leaked onto f95 in this thread. No worries, we hope you guys enjoy this 2nd game from BOG!

Please note that NPLH was made as a simpler "thank you" game for our Patrons with a different render style from our other content. Although it can be played as a new stand-alone story, there will be many in-game references to our main game Powers That Be and vice versa, where some plot points will overlap. So if you haven't tried our other game yet and don't want to miss out on why some things happen the way they do or who certain characters are, do give Powers That Be a go and it'll help you get a fuller understanding of both stories!

Cheers, and thanks again for playing our games!
Loving it, but the one thing that is killing immersion for me, is pasting people in front of the background. For instance when you pan down to the cat and you see feet and what should be the floor, but the background doesn't change. And one girl asleep in the bed looks fine, but the other scene the bed is floating. I hope you can get the people to interact with their environment instead of just standing in front of a photo of it.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Ntr planned or not ?? (Just making sure. I don't like it)
Hi Allan, thanks for playing our game! As of now, there are no plans to do NTR for this game.

Loving it, but the one thing that is killing immersion for me, is pasting people in front of the background. For instance when you pan down to the cat and you see feet and what should be the floor, but the background doesn't change. And one girl asleep in the bed looks fine, but the other scene the bed is floating. I hope you can get the people to interact with their environment instead of just standing in front of a photo of it.
Hi MoneyShots, we're very grateful to hear you enjoy our content! As mentioned in a previous post, we made No Place Like Home as a bonus game for our Patrons, it was actually never meant to be released to the public as a patron-getter. Now that it's been leaked onto F95Zone though, no worries we hope everyone will have fun with it!

At BOG we're a bunch of 3 friends with family and day jobs doing AVNs and adult content in our spare time as best we can since this is our passion, and our main game has always been Powers That Be so we have to devote most of our dev time to that. We're experimenting with ways to make NPLH easier for us to get it out on a regular schedule but still keeping the same level of storytelling and adult humor that we love.

Have an Awesome New Year, everyone! Let's leave 2021 behind and look forward to a better 2022 for all! Cheers!

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Why the hell this game rated so low? Isn't this game developed by same team who does Powers That Be? That game is awesome and the sex dialogue is really really I mean really good. It has the best incest fetish dialogue I've ever read on any adult game. I doubt this game can be that bad that deserve 2.5 stars? Hell I think Powers That Be also needs a way higher rating imo. Burst Out Games did you do or say something bad that pissed some people off here? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Burst Out Games
Aug 22, 2021
Yes, way too low rating. But it's based on only 4 reviews. Does anyone care about that rating anyway?
This game was not looking as good previous updates.
It is much more polished and pro looking after the latest update, as well as getting a new hot scene and more character building.
It could become a classic but needs more material, more playing time.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Why the hell this game rated so low? Isn't this game developed by same team who does Powers That Be? That game is awesome and the sex dialogue is really really I mean really good. It has the best incest fetish dialogue I've ever read on any adult game. I doubt this game can be that bad that deserve 2.5 stars? Hell I think Powers That Be also needs a way higher rating imo. Burst Out Games did you do or say something bad that pissed some people off here? :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for your kind words, preskerd! No idea if we did anything to piss anyone off haha, but anyway this thread wasn't started by us, we actually stumbled across it only a week ago. So we can't curate it or add any of our own promo images or edit the details in our usual way to make it more polished, and it seems some players were put off by that. And to be completely honest, unfortunately we just don't have the manpower to maintain so many threads ourselves anyway.

Another reason could be that No Place Like Home was never meant to be uploaded on forums as a patron-getter. It was always meant to be a bonus game only for our patrons on BOG's Patreon. Thus the art style and presentation are different than what some casual players are used to from us. It also has overlapping storylines with Powers That Be so those who haven't played that game will most likely not understand certain plot points or characters. We've only made 2 releases for NPLH so far and they're more like demos for our patrons, so maybe some players who downloaded it here mistake it for a proper release expecting more.

Whatever the case may be, as always we at BOG will do our best to make NPLH enjoyable for everyone! Excelsior!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dilf tag needed, MC is 35.
  • Dilf [Sex act with an older man who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]
What is that sex act it needs tagged as being in this game?
From that tag description, it needs at least 2 people:
the 30+ man and another someone doing the sex act to him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is that sex act it needs tagged as being in this game?
From that tag description, it needs at least 2 people:
the 30+ man and another someone doing the sex act to him.
MC is the dilf and will have sex with the girls.
If players don't like playing as a dilf is why the tag is already there because MC is 35.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1436097

Overview:
A 35-year old former hacker turned cyber security expert decides to return home after a decade away making a living for himself in Silicon Valley where he had found love and stability, but haplessly lost it all. He bunks in with his older stepsister and her 2 daughters initially while figuring out exactly what he wants from life. It's up to you to guide him and the choices he makes as he gets reacquainted (sometimes way more than he expects to) with his hardworking stepsister, 2 polar opposite stepnieces, a fascinating family friend, a grumpy cat, and other enigmatic individuals who stroll into their lives. Ultimately, one way or another, he'll find out that there truly is No Place Like Home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-25
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: Burst Out Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Powers That Be
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.2): - MEGA - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extras: * - Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1436123 View attachment 1436124 View attachment 1436125 View attachment 1436126
So gotta question is there a new update?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2022-03-28 095336.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 5 "Friends" (Patreon Tier 4 release)

With friends like that...

Trixie forces Mark to go to the mall with her, but he's not quite sure if he wants to foot the bill for her extravagant shopping spree. Along the way he'll meet friends both new and old.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes