VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 13 - Unite] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
Why is it that every time I download the update and install the walkthrough mod & IPatch I get an error that forces me to start over from the beginning, even though my save file had the walkthrough mod & IPatch installed? I have attached the traceback file and my previous save file.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Not happening with the patch but without the walkthrough mod, so might be a mod bug or you grabbed the mod a bit early & hadn't been updated yet

ED also try load an autosave. Sometimes RenPy can be weird about saves from right at the end of an update

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Tried continuing from 1.2 and it loads the save but if you try to advance from there it leads to the main menu. Guess that's the suspected mod bug. I can rollback from the save point just fine but going forward from anywhere just goes to the main menu.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
same here, even without the WT installed. Load .12 save, then soon as you click to advance it sends you back to the main menu

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 2535609

Overview:

Home isn't a place… it’s a feeling.

A 35-year old former hacker turned cyber security expert decides to return home after a decade away making a living for himself in Silicon Valley where he had found love and stability, but haplessly lost it all. He bunks in with his older stepsister and her 2 daughters initially while figuring out exactly what he wants from life. It's up to you to guide him and the choices he makes as he gets reacquainted (sometimes way more than he expects to) with his hardworking stepsister, 2 polar opposite stepnieces, a fascinating family friend, a grumpy cat, and other enigmatic individuals who stroll into their lives. Ultimately, one way or another, he'll find out that there truly is No Place Like Home.

Although No Place Like Home can be played as a standalone story, it was originally made as a simple patron-only companion game to Powers That Be, but due to fan requests we've decided to release it publicly for everyone to enjoy! Several characters and plot points will cross over from Powers That Be as well as from our other BOG games. So do check them out if you wish to experience the full story!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-01-11
Developer: Burst Out Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 13 - Unite
Language: English
Other Games: Powers That Be - The Button - ALT CTRL DEL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
(latest Mar 2024)

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1731657 View attachment 1731658 View attachment 1731659 View attachment 2790358 View attachment 1731666 View attachment 2630058 View attachment 1731660 View attachment 1731661 View attachment 1731663 View attachment 2384582 View attachment 2384578 View attachment 2630064 View attachment 1917160 View attachment 2630098 View attachment 2630066 View attachment 1731664 View attachment 2400990
i was hoping for more than short chapters and little story, but this game is fun regardless.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is it ok to play this game only without trying the other games first? Don't know much about the characters from other developer's games. :unsure:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone. I love this game, but after playing it from various angles, I have a serious question: what are the points for? Because no matter our conversations with the different characters, we still manage to obtain kisses and sexual scenes with them. For example, Tessa and Trixie, even if I've been rude to them, I still get sexual favors from them. Is that normal?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp13_ptb_01.png

No Place Like Home - Chapter 14 "Associates" (God Tier & Patreon Tier 4 release)

Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company

What is this, a crossover episode? Will you reconnect with your surprise visitors as good ol’ friends or as merely acquaintances?

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes