VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 14 - Associates] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Burst Out Games
The game should not have the Incest tag if it doesn't currently have any sex scenes of incestual nature!
Regardless of whether or not you have set the scene for it, it is not available, and as such, there IS NO INCEST.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
IF THERE WERE ANIMATIONS, THE TAG WOULD BE HERE
why is the whole question in caps?
ALOT OF ANIMATED GAMES DON'T PUT THE ANIMATION TAG B/C THEY ASSUME ALL GAMES ARE ANIMATED. CAPS ARE FASTER TO TYPE AND EASIER TO READ. MOST ONLINE APPLICATIONS AND FORMS DEFAULT TO CAPS AS WELL.

NLegend

May 8, 2021
ALOT OF ANIMATED GAMES DON'T PUT THE ANIMATION TAG B/C THEY ASSUME ALL GAMES ARE ANIMATED. CAPS ARE FASTER TO TYPE AND EASIER TO READ. MOST ONLINE APPLICATIONS AND FORMS DEFAULT TO CAPS AS WELL.
.... No they dont... its actually only a small percentage.. this makes it seem like youre shouting, and faster to type? you press the buttons at the same speed youd do otherwise.. your comment is just screaming ''i want attention'' tbh.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Not really much content but the pacing is good, renders are ok, surprised with more detail face expressions, but the best is that for no reason you're not a insecure kid crying about wanting to have fun and go party, you are a 35 year old man with just insecurities, ain't that nice, but there's hope, characters seem interesting, so yeah, keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

SacredDark

Dec 30, 2020
This game has so much potential, not gonna lie!
But the wait for each update is making me feel thrill and little agitated

Can wait for the completed game!

• Red Heart

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Just played this game and gotta say I loved Powers That Be. This game though is no where near the quality of the first one. Frankly I'm amazed the Dev let this happen, the image quality is horrendous and the fact thats its only sprites on a background image there should be a lot more game for 8 months worth of work but the game only averages 30 images a month. The story is about the same in quality I know not everyone likes dad/uncle jokes but I love them.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just played this game and gotta say I loved Powers That Be. This game though is no where near the quality of the first one. Frankly I'm amazed the Dev let this happen, the image quality is horrendous and the fact thats its only sprites on a background image there should be a lot more game for 8 months worth of work but the game only averages 30 images a month. The story is about the same in quality I know not everyone likes dad/uncle jokes but I love them.
IIRC this was and remains something of a side project for Burst Out never intended as a full out VN.
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-place-like-home-v0-0-5-burst-out-games.96017/post-7224216
So tte quality difference is not surprising.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm.... Maybe a Blackmail tag should be added, due to MC being forced to give the $1000 for creeping? (if peeking was chosen.)

Regards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
.... No they dont... its actually only a small percentage.. this makes it seem like youre shouting, and faster to type? you press the buttons at the same speed youd do otherwise.. your comment is just screaming ''i want attention'' tbh.

WRONG AND WRONG. NOT ALL THE ANIMATED GAMES HAVE THE ANIMATED TAG. DO THE RESEARCH. ALSO, NOT SHOUTING AND DO NOT WANT ANY ATTENTION. IT IS NOT FASTER TO KEEP HITTING THE SHIFT KEY TO CAPITALIZE CERTAIN LETTERS. IF ANYTHING, I AM LAZY AND JUST WANT TO TYPE FAST. THANKS FOR WASTING OUR TIME ON NONSENSE.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: FaceCrap and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
yo dev you timed that on purpose didnt you ?i know ya did i can tell LOL scared the fucking shit out of me
creepin checking out a chick on a bed and SUDDENLY music blasts loud as another chick is running at you AND then boom chapter 3 haha

• Haha

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

No Place Like Home [v0.4] + JokerLeader WT Mod + firevoodoo Incest Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry, And my port has a text size slider you can find it in preferences.
Will you update it?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes