VN Ren'Py No Place Like Home [Ch. 14 - Associates] [Burst Out Games]

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Peter is also slang for penis
Gonna be padantic now and point out that Dick is also a slang term for Penis not the other way around.
The difference is She said his name literally means Dick.
And Peter doesn't that slang/nick name according to your fact literally means Penis.
So sadly Peter do's not literally mean Dick as she states.
However if he was called Richard.
His name would literally mean Dick as the slang/nick name for Richard is literally Dick.

Just to be annoying.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
WTH, I just loaded my save from chapter 13 (game + true story patch + JokerLeader's mod -- same setup with chapter 14 as I had for chapter 13), it shows the current scene, then when I try to advance, it drops back to the main menu. I tried with 2 different saves at different scenes from chapter 13, and it does the same. I can rollback to a previous part of the scene, but as soon as I try to advance to the next line/scene, or even roll forward, it drops to the main menu.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WTH, I just loaded my save from chapter 13 (game + true story patch + JokerLeader's mod -- same setup with chapter 14 as I had for chapter 13), it shows the current scene, then when I try to advance, it drops back to the main menu. I tried with 2 different saves at different scenes from chapter 13, and it does the same. I can rollback to a previous part of the scene, but as soon as I try to advance to the next line/scene, or even roll forward, it drops to the main menu.

Any ideas what could be wrong?
I don't know it's a first for me, but try and add this to the game

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes