• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py No Such Luck [v0.3] [CSkin Games]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Enjoy Chapter 3 !

Chapter 3 represents yet another continuation of the story - as well as the conclusion of the hunt! Patch notes at the bottom.

Please note: Due to a number of changes to CH1, as well as a significant coding update, old saves will not work. As such no update build is available for CH3.

Chapter 3 is the first chapter to really delve into some divergent paths - some more difficult to get on than others.
I'll give you a hint. One of them has 6!! requirements
(And another hint - one of those requirements? Don't be on Clara's path!).

• 2511 New renders for Chapter 3, a handful of animations, and 41 amount of new music tracks!
  • CH1 Also received 129 new renders, as well as 178 reworked ones. (In addition almost every image from the Prologue, CH1, and CH2 were visually touched up, but only 178 were redone The end result is many will look similar, only a small handful will be noticeably different). This coincides with a few changes to CH1
  • Cafeteria freeroam removed. This is now a linear event. First meeting with Mia in Hallway re-written. 2nd scene with Jasmine in the hallway was removed. 2 New scenes in CH1 - One in the library, and one by the track. A number of CH1 scenes received small rewrites as well. Note for hidden images (Only for those with minigames disabled) - Since the cafeteria FR was removed, all "hidden images" from there have been moved to CH3 scenes.
  • Bios section reworked. It now keeps a history of all previous entries. New entries are moved to the top, previous entries are shifted down below.
  • Fixed a number of bugs. (Thanks to all who reported them!)
  • Added a new "Leaderboard" app to the phone, accessible in chapter 3. Check it at any time to see the top 10 and the scores! Note - starting with CH4 both the scavenger list and leaderboard apps will disappear as the hunt will be over at that point!
  • Some minor visual UI updates. A much larger more comprehensive UI overhaul is planned for a future release - only minor changes for now.
  • Slight update to how text messaging works. During freeroams and optional texts, nothing will change. Text messages that are a direct part of the storyline however will appear automatically. Similar to dialogue - simply clicking or enter will progress the text dialogue. Please note - optional text messages that are required to progress on certain paths will remain optional and will not appear automatically - only those that are required to progress the story will. This change is not retroactive - there are a couple of texts in CH1/2 that require checking your msgs to progress. (Most notably - Henry at the end of CH2)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoSuchLuck-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
No Such Luck [v0.3] [CSkin Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [927 MB]
- - - -

Mac [925 MB]
- - - -

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
WTF is the Ruberix passphrase? I got all the right answers, but I don't find a clue within them.
Yeah, alphabet as numbers... I get that part.

Last edited:

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Hah. Interesting. To me the highlight was Mia, though I guess different strokes for different folks!

Is the hunt winnable or is it a scripted loss?
It has multiple outcomes - it's not just a scripted loss.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes