Ren'Py Abandoned Noble Privileges [v0.2] [Wildsnowman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover5.jpg

Overview:
“In this world your fate is always decided by the power you wield. Some men rely on the strength of their muscles, some on their mastery of the arcane arts, some on the sharpness of their vassals’ blades. I personally, have always found the glint of golden coins to be the best ally. But regardless of your chosen path, it all comes down to acquiring more and more power. Because with power you can do absolutely anything you want.”

Play the role of a talented merchant in a medieval fantasy world, produce, trade and become the richest man in the whole kingdom.
And then, of course, use your riches and power to acquire any woman you desire. Noble ladies and proud female knights, they can’t be directly bought, of course, but golden coins will give you many opportunities to slowly corrupt, indebt and enslave anyone who catches your eye.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Release Date: 28 May, 2017
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: From @Balduko

4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Yup pretty good. Not a fan of the models but the idea and concept is great.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, that trading system is quite something. Luckily I can cheat. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: philbert0

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So, is there more after I get all the stars? Or is that it for this version? Been repeating scenes for, like, 10 minutes now, and just wanted to know if I was going anywhere with that.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone know how to hire workers? I get "My lord, we don't have enough men to make so much"

[edit]

nvm - seems I was producing the stuff anyway. Confusing interface.

Reactions: cg3985

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck at the basics, how to do make ore, or do I have to buy it?

NM - Discovered it. Market tab once caravan has reached the trade city.

Last edited:
Reactions: cg3985

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
So, is there more after I get all the stars? Or is that it for this version? Been repeating scenes for, like, 10 minutes now, and just wanted to know if I was going anywhere with that.
There a lot of content with the guard chick.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There a lot of content with the guard chick.
The guard chick? You mean the one in the pub? I did all her scenes. I'm asking if there's more after that. Like, can I repay her debt? Or is her quest line still not finished?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The guard chick? You mean the one in the pub? I did all her scenes. I'm asking if there's more after that. Like, can I repay her debt? Or is her quest line still not finished?
Use RPA extractor to extract the images from the game and check it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Use RPA extractor to extract the images from the game and check it.
The images appear to already be extracted. There don't seem to be any more scenes. So I guess I'll just assume there's no more story either yet.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
This is excellent. I very much enjoy the slow corruption of the guard... the trading system is complex but workable after you figure it out.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
DMD should be renamed 'Courting My Daughter' because the poor dad has been stuck at second base for a few updates now. Maybe next update is the number four batter we have been waiting for and he might get a good old fashioned handy, maybe even a blow!

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So, I did most of the stuff with the bar lady, I haven't really seen anything to the guard except 1 encounter early on. Anything I need to do in particular? Also is there any evolution with your maid or is she just there for the 2 quickie options?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote