Ren'Py Abandoned Noble Privileges [v0.2] [Wildsnowman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw if you get that repeated scene on the market dont go over there again as it resets the progress with 1 of the girls.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is it possible to get Chris as a slave? I know that during sex you convince her to call herself a slave, but she does all of that just because she owes you money. (you can't summon her to your castle whenever you want to have sex, unlike with your other slaves). Can't I just buy her debt from multiple money lenders?

Last edited:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
As far as I can tell, there really isn't a proper ending for Chris. She, in name, becomes your slave but nothing changes.

Anabeth on the other hard just infuriates me. Not because of any character issues but the grind for her is just insane. I spent like 5 hours yesterday and I think I'm only 75% done. It is simply garbage.

Also I feel like there needs to be a rape tag because of what the main character does

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Ok, thanks for the heads up.

In regard to the rape tag:
Surely you jest! We are talking about a game about slavery.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, thanks for the heads up.

In regard to the rape tag:
Surely you jest! We are talking about a game about slavery.
Well before agreeing to becoming a concubine, MC has sex with Anabeth against her will. Pretty sure that is considered rape.

Edit: apparently our download does't have the last two scenes with Anabeth x Asha :mad:

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i wish there was a recall events function in the game......coz most of the time i end up just skipping through it all

Rworx

May 5, 2017
i may be missing something obvious but i cant find anywhere to start the Ana content i have Chris to max but Ana doesn't show up at any of the locations on the map.

DamienKraven

Jun 1, 2017
If you start a new game, and play through untill you open up the option to grope her, and then modify the stats to 1000,0,1000 all scenes will be open to you. you can then corrupt her in any order you please. Simularily you can do the same with the chr_obed command

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Btw if you get that repeated scene on the market dont go over there again as it resets the progress with 1 of the girls.
Actually, it doesn't reset the progress entirely. It only makes you have to repeat the first few scenes in her line, but after repeating those few, you are back wherever you were before. So you don't have to revert to a save-game if you accidentally click on the market, no real damage is done.

Another bug I found was trying to buy ships causes an fatal exception. But the dev is still working out the problems in the trading system, and provided a cheat to avoid all that.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
If you start a new game, and play through untill you open up the option to grope her, and then modify the stats to 1000,0,1000 all scenes will be open to you. you can then corrupt her in any order you please. Simularily you can do the same with the chr_obed command
Doing that is a huge mistake, my friends. Once completed, the scenes are not repeatable. So jumping to corrupt her youll miss 90% of the CG, and only see one frame saying "Ann spends the evening doing this again"

grindy as hell, waiting 6 weeks to finger her, after making her your concubine, so by all means cheat if you like, but do it incrementally.
50, 300, 50 then 100, 250, 100 and so onup to 600, 0, 600

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
It seems the dev took a bold stance, locking the lesbian content for patreon supporters only. Good luck with that.
I can hear the feminist outcry already, about how unfair that is to make lesbians pay to see the girl on girl action.

F/F tag is missing from this thread.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
tbh the trading system really needs to fuck off imo xD. It's far too complex, boring and it takes away so much time from the game... it needs to really be simplified, and the crafting needs to be more intuitive. My advice would be have production buildings (that gather resources) and buildings that craft them. Evolve the producing and get more resources, evolve the crafting and you get more slots to craft. Simple and effective. Crafting also needs to be more intuitive.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote