Ren'Py Abandoned Noble Privileges [v0.2] [Wildsnowman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
So, I did most of the stuff with the bar lady, I haven't really seen anything to the guard except 1 encounter early on. Anything I need to do in particular? Also is there any evolution with your maid or is she just there for the 2 quickie options?
Maid's just there for the 2 options. You get more stuff with the guard when the dice games appear

TeflonNinja

Aug 19, 2016
I'm a bit disappointed that there's so little communication after these delays.
Eh, I think there's enough of a reserve of goodwill from his previous demo (which had a shitload of content and progression compared to the average) that I'm willing to ascribe the delay to factors outside his control.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

v.0.2 from his patreon page

Man, he really needs to promote his game better.
Bummer. My version 1 save doesn't work. I keep getting this whenever I leave the bar.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sigh. This always seems to happen to me with Ren'Py games. Ah well. Back to square one.

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone have the additional content bit?

I'm intrigued by this game, that's for sure. But not enough to be a $15 patron.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Wow this game is amazing, i am suprised that he is not that popular. there is already more content than most of the popular games.

Reactions: Rituf and ponyguy

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
anyone knows how to progress anabeths story?? im stuck with buying the orphanage and it just loops

edit- now i get it the market place causes the event too loop, you have to do the market place event once and never return

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
One person asked for the additional patreon content. That's enough. Either wait or use the request section to ask for the version with said content.

To the people that got the notification this was the comment for you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote