Ren'Py Abandoned Noble Privileges [v0.2] [Wildsnowman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DamienKraven

Jun 1, 2017
No if you jump her to max you can actually reload the save and replay all the cgs over again at your leisure. I have two saves at this moment that have both girls fully corrupted but have not used up any of the stars (first time events)so you can play through the stars in any order, well you have to play star one before two but you can replay them all.

With Chris however you have to increase the corruption to the current max and save the file then increase to the next corruption max. it is however possible to increase the corruption of either of the ladies, save the game and then play thru all of there first time events over and over.

I attached the files unzip them and drag them into your save game file and they should appear in spaces 9-1 and 9-2. for Chris you will miss her storyline first times. but all the original corruption events are there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenor and rev33

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Wow, i just tried it, and this game is one of the best i tried. Nice story, nice corruption system, nice characters... I can't wait for more. Congrats to the creator, and thanks to the team to put it here !

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
tbh the trading system really needs to fuck off imo XD. It's far too complex, boring and it takes away so much time from the game... it needs to really be simplified, and the crafting needs to be more intuitive. My advice would be have production buildings (that gather resources) and buildings that craft them. Evolve the producing and get more resources, evolve the crafting and you get more slots to craft. Simple and effective. Crafting also needs to be more intuitive.
Like a lot of women, some game devs use sex as a reward. Work hard, get sexual favor in return. This concept is so ingrained in some parts of society, that they couldn't even begin to make a game of just sex. Aside from Ash, who you can bang all day long. The other girls make you work for it, and only put out, once a week. And that's without the trade system.

There is, (I assume a bug) where if you beat Chris, and "Save favor" you get thrown in the street, presumably to immediately use that favor outdoors. You can however go back in the tavern, repeatedly and save up a lot of favors, up until you actually use a favor, or choose a different reward for winning dice. Even with multiple favors, Chris still won't put out more than once a week.

Last edited:

DamienKraven

Jun 1, 2017
I think his end game will have you completely enslaving the girls so they are like asha and would have repeatable sex events.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone have the patreon or full version?
Maybe I'm just not in the mood for laziness but if you bothered to look at the dev's Patreon page, you would see that what is posted here in the OP is the latest the dev has released... sheesh...

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Maybe I'm just not in the mood for laziness but if you bothered to look at the dev's Patreon page, you would see that what is posted here in the OP is the latest the dev has released... sheesh...
pretty sure theres a patreon ver. and its not the one in the OP page, the one he's referring to is the one that has the last 2 remaining scenes for the new girls training

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
Patreon version get complete scene Ann and Asha.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Patreon version get complete scene Ann and Asha.
That's if you are a $15 patreon... we'll see if there are any $15 Patreons here soon enough!!

Asking for a "patreon or complete version" is a little vague though... I'll go back in my cage again... bye!

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
That's if you are a $15 patreon... we'll see if there are any $15 Patreons here soon enough!!

Asking for a "patreon or complete version" is a little vague though... I'll go back in my cage again... bye!
Well, I'm not the one who's asking the patreon version, I only tell that version is exist.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Corruption+trainer in medieval time?? I love this game already!!
I hope this game won't be abandoned after a few releases.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Corruption+trainer in medieval time?? I love this game already!!
I hope this game won't be abandoned after a few releases.
Ditto!
Especially if there is some fantasy feeling by having female knights and other persons of power.

Deftera

May 1, 2017
I can't seem to be able to run it on my Mac. Neither the actual .app nor the .exe with my Wine. Any tips that could help?

klang

Aug 15, 2016
If you run the Mac DSK, you can use its launcher to launch renpy .exe files.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
I can't seem to be able to run it on my Mac. Neither the actual .app nor the .exe with my Wine. Any tips that could help?
I have that problem often with poorly compiled Ren'py Mac apps. There are a couple of workarounds but for this program the solution is to use the Ren'py SDK (find at Ren'py.org site). Run the included Renpy app. Then drag and drop the folder with the entire game (not the 'game' folder, the NoblePrivileges folder with everything) onto the Renpy app icon in the dock. It will load and run.

Reactions: Deftera

Deftera

May 1, 2017
I have that problem often with poorly compiled Ren'py Mac apps. There are a couple of workarounds but for this program the solution is to use the Ren'py SDK (find at Ren'py.org site). Run the included Renpy app. Then drag and drop the folder with the entire game (not the 'game' folder, the NoblePrivileges folder with everything) onto the Renpy app icon in the dock. It will load and run.
I can play now thanks. I love the idea of sleazy merchant. I find the trading system a bit tedious but my only point of reference is the Caravaneer games (which I highly recommend, they're some of my favorite).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote