Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
yes, Female Bandit x femMC, and Female Bandit X Suzumi - it depends on choices in dialogue, as you can offer her to "play" with Suzumi as payment for safe passage, and other is for female MC to offer instead herself (if she is not a stunning beauty, she will get dominated by Female Bandit)
If the "offer" works for femMC and maleMC x female bandit that'd be pretty legit. If male MC has the "beauty" trait or if their physical attributes meet a threshold check (to draw her attention) to enable it would be a cool function.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
cool could you also add a jealousy trait to so if your relationship is high enough they will become jealous it should happen for some trainable characters not for the current one but with the jealousy trait they will get mad if you hit on other women or people and could you not limit one trait per person with high obedience they will gain like a loyality trait and i think the mc should be able to buy more traits later maybe put in some sort a guild where you can do missions and stuff the guild should increase skills
Feels like it should be worth pointing out that not everybody would desire a jealousy simulator. I mean, plot and character motivations? Absolutely. Especially if they get attatched to the teacher or vice versa. But a recurring event where they just complain or the stats tank or.. whatever in a jealous frenzy, especially as more characters are added down the line also sounds like a giant pain in the assets.

On the topic of multiple characters, how do you intend to deal with them as their accomplishment conditions succeed or fail?

To lean once more on slavemaker, one of the more interesting bits was how a slave could actually be retained, but usually they lost all story import aside from a nod or two afterwards, which was a bit less fun.

Is the intent to have them stick around if they so desire and expand your house, so to speak, or something else altogether? I'm sure that's a loooooong ways out from where we are now, but I am curious all the same.

Reactions: Gojii and Alvir

Oct 26, 2017
If the "offer" works for femMC and maleMC x female bandit that'd be pretty legit. If male MC has the "beauty" trait or if their physical attributes meet a threshold check (to draw her attention) to enable it would be a cool function.
She will reject a male player's advances if they don't have the trait (quite amusingly - but still politely). I don't think there is a charisma check for this one as she is quite obviously lesbian and a male would need voodoo magic to make her change her mind.

Female players don't need the trait or any charisma for now, as far as I can tell.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Yes, male MC can persuade with right perk ^_^

Reactions: Gojii

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Feels like it should be worth pointing out that not everybody would desire a jealousy simulator. I mean, plot and character motivations? Absolutely. Especially if they get attatched to the teacher or vice versa. But a recurring event where they just complain or the stats tank or.. whatever in a jealous frenzy, especially as more characters are added down the line also sounds like a giant pain in the assets.

On the topic of multiple characters, how do you intend to deal with them as their accomplishment conditions succeed or fail?

To lean once more on slavemaker, one of the more interesting bits was how a slave could actually be retained, but usually they lost all story import aside from a nod or two afterwards, which was a bit less fun.

Is the intent to have them stick around if they so desire and expand your house, so to speak, or something else altogether? I'm sure that's a loooooong ways out from where we are now, but I am curious all the same.
I have planned to give you a possibility to keep them as assistants, or switch them into some kind of role - like a maid, cook, wife, or overseer <- roles are yet to be defined, but the assistant option will 100% appear. Also, even now I'm building the game in a way so that your characters will remember important choices, so if you raped them, they will remember that as an assistant or any other role (if you will be able to persuade them to stay with you) and have dialogue lines to reflect that. some choices will even lead to mini-events further down the line. I want to give players the opportunity to keep their favorite proteges with them, but I'm not sure if it will be possible to keep them all, or some number of them, rest may leave for good, or settle nearby, and you will be able to visit them. But it is all in the far future and may change depending on how game development will progress ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
She will reject a male player's advances if they don't have the trait (quite amusingly - but still politely). I don't think there is a charisma check for this one as she is quite obviously lesbian and a male would need voodoo magic to make her change her mind.

Female players don't need the trait or any charisma for now, as far as I can tell.
Yes, you are correct, but I want to mention that even if female players do not need traits or charisma, they will get different dialogue if they have beauty trait. Without it, MC will be dominated by female bandit, with it, they will be an object of her admiration.

Reactions: battali0n and Gojii

Kingsname6809

Feb 2, 2019
What negative consequences does despair have? Can it lead to attempted murder or suicide like Jack-o-nine or does it impact your slaves performance?

Reactions: Alvir

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, you are correct, but I want to mention that even if female players do not need traits or charisma, they will get different dialogue if they have beauty trait. Without it, MC will be dominated by female bandit, with it, they will be an object of her admiration.
Sorry Alvir, didn't mean to come off as rude by replying in your stead, thanks for the addition! :)
This whole bandit thing sounds a bit weird to me.
What kind of scene is that, where you even bother talking to a bandit, of all things?
I'd kick her ass and sell her on a slave market before the day is done, or maybe keep her as a pet. :whistle::coffee:
You can choose to be a bit more brutal (and lethal) though don't expect your protégée to not react to this. I believe Alvir intended for the game to have an affectionate route with the female bandit, at least for female MCs, as the game keeps track of her admiration.
What negative consequences does despair have? Can it lead to attempted murder or suicide like Jack-o-nine or does it impact your slaves performance?
I'll let the developer answer here, lol. I might be too kind on my protégée so she always gets to 100 before I even know it. The only bad thing I've done is masturbation denial (to increase lust), though she must be quite in pain after 50 days of not being able to relieve herself...

(Lavish meals, premium cosmetics and full freedom except for masturbation - and intimacy, because even though I never did anything more than kissing and caressing to her, I don't want her to risk getting defiled and losing her virginity. Hella expensive though so you do need to work all the time if early 100 joy and 100 love challenge is your goal. It's also pretty tight on the night options - to discuss things about her - as twice a week not picking rest will send you into exhaustion.)

It's perfectly possible to keep her happy with free meals and no special gizmos as long as she gets her freedom and you respond positively, it'll just fill slower.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can choose to be a bit more brutal (and lethal) though don't expect your protégée to not react to this.
Like i'd even give a shit about what another one of my pets thinks. :whistle::coffee:
I believe Alvir intended for the game to have an affectionate route with the female bandit, at least for female MCs, as the game keeps track of her admiration.
Sounds disgusting alright. I hope the game won't turn into another boring love-sim. :whistle::coffee:

• Love
Reactions: Kingsname6809

Kingsname6809

Feb 2, 2019
Sorry Alvir, didn't mean to come off as rude by replying in your stead, thanks for the addition! :)You can choose to be a bit more brutal (and lethal) though don't expect your protégée to not react to this. I believe Alvir intended for the game to have an affectionate route with the female bandit, at least for female MCs, as the game keeps track of her admiration.I'll let the developer answer here, lol. I might be too kind on my protégée so she always gets to 100 before I even know it. The only bad thing I've done is masturbation denial (to increase lust), though she must be quite in pain after 50 days of not being able to relieve herself...

(Lavish meals, premium cosmetics and full freedom except for masturbation - and intimacy, because even though I never did anything more than kissing and caressing to her, I don't want her to risk getting defiled and losing her virginity. Hella expensive though so you do need to work all the time if early 100 joy and 100 love challenge is your goal. It's also pretty tight on the night options - to discuss things about her - as twice a week not picking rest will send you into exhaustion.)

It's perfectly possible to keep her happy with free meals and no special gizmos as long as she gets her freedom and you respond positively, it'll just fill slower.
I like breaking them and then building them up so I fully intend on being as cruel as possible at least at first. It's just gonna be slightly more painful for both of us if I have to worry about her offing herself in the middle of the night lol

Oct 26, 2017
Like i'd even give a shit about what another one of my pets thinks. :whistle::coffee:

Sounds disgusting alright. I hope the game won't turn into another boring love-sim. :whistle::coffee:
Seeing as you can literally lie to Niwair's face (with 12 charisma or more to pull it off) right off the bat, do as you please with the bandit and glancing at the planned debauchery for your prot- er, slaves, don't worry, cruelty is an option. :D
I like breaking them and then building them up so I fully intend on being as cruel as possible at least at first. It's just gonna be slightly more painful for both of us if I have to worry about her offing herself in the middle of the night lol
I totally respect that. This is what makes a game beautiful, many ways to play it while still having to take the consequences into account. Going to have to see what Alvir has in store for traumatized slaves, considering what Suzumi (your first protégée, if you changed her name) went through, but that meter definitely isn't there for show considering the comments at each milestone for joy/despair.

(Now I'm curious about the NoAbuse flag, looks like it can be reused to have the player go "oh shit" if caught later on. ;))

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Seeing as you can literally lie to Niwair's face (with 12 charisma or more to pull it off) right off the bat, do as you please with the bandit and glancing at the planned debauchery for your prot- er, slaves, don't worry, cruelty is an option. :D
That's nice.
Well, not like i'm particularly interested in pointless cruelty.
You see, i will spare absolutely nothing to grasp my goals by any means i deem appropriate.
I often choose the most profitable and efficient paths, those are my favs.
And if i gain the most profit and efficiency from being an absolute nemesis to everything around me... then so be it. :devilish::coffee:

I like games that allow me this kind of freedom, freedom to decide the fate of my enemies, the path i take, and everything else.
Games with some interesting options, not shackled by morality.

So yeah, with this bandit deal, i thought, why not haul her ass to the slave market and make some profit as compensation for daring to attack me? Or lock her up til i have time to train her for some other purpose?
Sounds like a profit either way, but even if these options were there, i'd still try to figure out which option would net me the biggest profit. :giggle::coffee:

This kinda creativity and freedom of choice is what i am expecting from high quality games. :whistle::coffee:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That's nice.
Well, not like i'm particularly interested in pointless cruelty.
You see, i will spare absolutely nothing to grasp my goals by any means i deem appropriate.
I often choose the most profitable and efficient paths, those are my favs.
And if i gain the most profit and efficiency from being an absolute nemesis to everything around me... then so be it. :devilish::coffee:

I like games that allow me this kind of freedom, freedom to decide the fate of my enemies, the path i take, and everything else.
Games with some interesting options, not shackled by morality.

So yeah, with this bandit deal, i thought, why not haul her ass to the slave market and make some profit as compensation for daring to attack me? Or lock her up til i have time to train her for some other purpose?
Sounds like a profit either way, but even if these options were there, i'd still try to figure out which option would net me the biggest profit. :giggle::coffee:

This kinda creativity and freedom of choice is what i am expecting from high quality games. :whistle::coffee:
Training her will net more for our MC prior to sale. Who knows, might come in handy having a hopelessly addicted to MC servant for training the others. (Thinking in terms of SlaveMaker)

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
This whole bandit thing sounds a bit weird to me.
What kind of scene is that, where you even bother talking to a bandit, of all things?
I'd kick her ass and sell her on a slave market before the day is done, or maybe keep her as a pet. :whistle::coffee:
Well, there is an option to kick her ass, and selling her to a slave trader will be available a bit later (there will be a secret slave trading organization)

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Right now it does nothing, but it will lead to bad endings, or it can be used to corrupt protege in one of the planned routes.

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Sorry Alvir, didn't mean to come off as rude by replying in your stead, thanks for the addition! :)You can choose to be a bit more brutal (and lethal) though don't expect your protégée to not react to this. I believe Alvir intended for the game to have an affectionate route with the female bandit, at least for female MCs, as the game keeps track of her admiration.I'll let the developer answer here, lol. I might be too kind on my protégée so she always gets to 100 before I even know it. The only bad thing I've done is masturbation denial (to increase lust), though she must be quite in pain after 50 days of not being able to relieve herself...

That was not rude, it was quite helpful ^_^ I just wanted to add additional info;)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, there is an option to kick her ass, and selling her to a slave trader will be available a bit later (there will be a secret slave trading organization)
Any particular reason why the slave trading is secret and not in the open like it used to be in slave maker? :whistle::coffee:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Any particular reason why the slave trading is secret and not in the open like it used to be in slave maker? :whistle::coffee:
It is part of the story. This tower is being protected by its founder, an ancient wizard, who is protecting those who live there, but the Holy Lacedaemon Empire, which occupied most of the human realm wants to infiltrate their agents into this academy to destroy it from the inside. A few of their agents have established secret slave markets to capture rare creatures and people to sell into the empire where they are sought-after commodities. So MC will have a possibility - to ally with the academy and find and expose those agents, or help the empire to kill the headmaster, and take control of this academy.

I would appreciate reviews of this story ^_^

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I have planned to give you a possibility to keep them as assistants, or switch them into some kind of role - like a maid, cook, wife, or overseer <- roles are yet to be defined, but the assistant option will 100% appear. Also, even now I'm building the game in a way so that your characters will remember important choices, so if you raped them, they will remember that as an assistant or any other role (if you will be able to persuade them to stay with you) and have dialogue lines to reflect that. some choices will even lead to mini-events further down the line. I want to give players the opportunity to keep their favorite proteges with them, but I'm not sure if it will be possible to keep them all, or some number of them, rest may leave for good, or settle nearby, and you will be able to visit them. But it is all in the far future and may change depending on how game development will progress ^_^
are there more evil roles planed as well ?
like slave or prostitute or pupet or pet ?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes