Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I saw artist using 3D gif or something like that warm vibes art of ur. They using anime eyes color and hairs doing sex animation and stuff but yea it probably too much for u I guess
I dont mind that u might not able to do something like that but just hope for more sex gameplay in creative way or more various
I'll think about it, and how it may be done. Thanks for the suggestion ^_^

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
At this point, this game is a waste of time. There are also errors, for example, when the "demon" asks for the name of whoever, and she asks again a few days later, where you can only respond "Rick Astley", and you die.

There is almost NO SEX in the game and surely not enough for the tag "vaginal sex" to resemble the game contents.
There are a total of NINE lewd images in the game IN TOTAL.

Also, it is tagged as a "sandbox game", which it is not. It is a management/trainer game but with storyline which happens linear - which means it is not a sandbox game.

All in all, I just wasted a couple of hours hoping for content. It's not there. (I could just have checked, of course).
I should also know better: the game data folder is about the same size as the renpy library folder.

I will add this under reviews. It is included here due to what I claim to be wrong tags.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
At this point, this game is a waste of time. There are also errors, for example, when the "demon" asks for the name of whoever, and she asks again a few days later, where you can only respond "Rick Astley", and you die.

There is almost NO SEX in the game and surely not enough for the tag "vaginal sex" to resemble the game contents.
There are a total of NINE lewd images in the game IN TOTAL.

Also, it is tagged as a "sandbox game", which it is not. It is a management/trainer game but with storyline which happens linear - which means it is not a sandbox game.

All in all, I just wasted a couple of hours hoping for content. It's not there. (I could just have checked, of course).
I should also know better: the game data folder is about the same size as the renpy library folder.

I will add this under reviews. It is included here due to what I claim to be wrong tags.
Thank you for playing NoblesseOblige!

About that demon scene that you think is an error, this is a dead end, where MC didn't bother to find out the name of a master of the academy, to find it out you need to ask around, it is quite easy really. And that Rick Astley line is a reference to an internet meme.

As it is at the very beginning of its developing cycle (version 0.21), it sure lacks a lot of content, but sex scenes are present in intimate interaction (which gest more scenes with each version + it has different scenes for male and female MC), and in exploration events (right now they are few, but will be added as game develops).

Also, there is a sandbox mode which you can choose at the character creation, yes it is still underdeveloped due to active development, but still you have this option. Trainer games are usually considered sandboxes, due to the open-ended gameplay, and this game is planned to give you full freedom of choice with the ability to turn off the story if you wish so.

It's unfortunate that you were under impression that this is a complete game, unfortunately, it is at 20% readiness, and that's mostly mechanics and code, there are lots of scenes, art, and interesting events to be added ^_^

As such I disagree that tags are wrong, but you have the right to your own opinion. Thank you for sharing it with me ^_^

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadypeeps

Jun 23, 2017
Keep running into an issue where after turning in the quest for the master of Tir na Saoithe's name, at the end of the next week Ast returns and asks for his name again, and the only option is to give the Rick Astley, which immediately ends in a game over. Am i missing something because it shows that quest as complete in the journal, but she keeps showing up.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i think there should be a way to not to do what that person says at the beginning

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Keep running into an issue where after turning in the quest for the master of Tir na Saoithe's name, at the end of the next week Ast returns and asks for his name again, and the only option is to give the Rick Astley, which immediately ends in a game over. Am i missing something because it shows that quest as complete in the journal, but she keeps showing up.

That's a bug, I'll fix it right away, thank you for noticing!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
well i think there should be a way to not to do what that person says at the beginning
You can fool that shadow, first by resisting her, then my giving her a fake name (but it needs stat checks)

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Done! This bug was terminated, so you can now get the new 0.2.1a version ^_^
Thank you for your assistance!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-ALVIRSTUDIO-0.2.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I chose call me screenshot0003.png something else and should be the name that the player added screenshot0004.png in the beginning of the game and if this a skill check option it should say what skill screenshot0005.png do you need to pass if that's skill is too low also Alvir you are evil you know that. you Rickreall us:LOL: and is it just me he screenshot0001.png looks like similar to one hell of a butler.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I chose call me View attachment 2546003 something else and should be the name that the player added View attachment 2546005 in the beginning of the game and if this a skill check option it should say what skill View attachment 2546080 do you need to pass if that's skill is too low also Alvir you are evil you know that. you Rickreall us:LOL: and is it just me he View attachment 2546191 looks like similar to one hell of a butler.
I'll add skill requirements in 0.2.3 version so that it will be more obvious what skill was at play there. The naming thing is funny because I've made a title and name, that title is the one that Suzumi usually uses, and the name is the one that all other characters use.
Yes... I couldn't hold myself from inserting that joke XD

And yes, one Hell of a butler indeed, who else could be a perfect master for a young innocent girl's XD

Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
hi Alvir I finally figured out how to beat the dirt monster then this happened screenshot0001.png then I check to see if I got the wrong version no I have version 0.2.1a wait is it latest version?

• Thinking Face

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
hi Alvir I finally figured out how to beat the dirt monster then this happened View attachment 2568545 then I check to see if I got the wrong version no I have version 0.2.1a wait is it latest version?
Have you got Master's Name? In version 0.2.1a all should work fine, there's 0.2.2a for patreons, but if you cant progress do tell me more about it so I may find the reason behind it.

This quest goes like this:
1 Shadow (Ast) tells you to get the Academy master's name.
2 You ask around and it leads you to the recruiter(Niwair).
3 She may be hesitant, but after getting to know her a bit better she suggests you visit her in the evening to help her with her work.
4 you wait for Ast to appear once more, and give her Master's name (or with sufficient Charisma lie to her)
5 Quest completed and should not appear anymore

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Have you got Master's Name? In version 0.2.1a all should work fine, there's 0.2.2a for patreons, but if you cant progress do tell me more about it so I may find the reason behind it.

This quest goes like this:
1 Shadow (Ast) tells you to get the Academy master's name.
2 You ask around and it leads you to the recruiter(Niwair).
3 She may be hesitant, but after getting to know her a bit better she suggests you visit her in the evening to help her with her work.
4 you wait for Ast to appear once more, and give her Master's name (or with sufficient Charisma lie to her)
5 Quest completed and should not appear anymore
okay that was my bad I should have said I did all that and the next friday screenshot0002.png she showed up and it just dawned on me the first time she asked MC from the master's name I chose to lie to her but forced to tell her the true name and I'm going to try it again one time not lying to her and second time lying to her to see if they're still happens edit so not lying to her and she still shows up and lying to her still forced to tell her the true name and I have Charisma as high as it can go is there another skill I need to raise or I'm choosing the wrong options from beginning of the game and it's screenshot0004.png completed quest so why me is it because I didn't name MC Sebastian and went with the blonde guy or maybe I'm not one hell of a butler haha :LOL: but seriously you think I should send you my save file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
okay that was my bad I should have said I did all that and the next friday View attachment 2570469 she showed up and it just dawned on me the first time she asked MC from the master's name I chose to lie to her but forced to tell her the true name and I'm going to try it again one time not lying to her and second time lying to her to see if they're still happens
Do you play PC version or Mac version?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes