Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Nice art, thx for the game and good luck

Reactions: Alvir

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Noblesse Oblige [v0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 199mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, about that sandbox mode you mentioned, is that a down the road thing? (I wouldn't suggest distracting for getting down the core game first for it, that should be the priority imo), but maybe a setting to increase the time for the story, or maybe set conditions for the plot rather than a pure time limit?

Just thinking of other ways that might appeal more/make the game more fun for players.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Out of curiosity, about that sandbox mode you mentioned, is that a down the road thing? (I wouldn't suggest distracting for getting down the core game first for it, that should be the priority imo), but maybe a setting to increase the time for the story, or maybe set conditions for the plot rather than a pure time limit?

Just thinking of other ways that might appeal more/make the game more fun for players.
Thank you for your ideas! It is partially implemented, during character creation you can switch to sandbox mode (a button near complete button), this removes time restriction, so you may play as long as you want to. And a bit later in development (maybe version 0.2.5?) I plan on making it possible to disable the main story making it a pure sandbox game with sidequests and no time restrictions ^_^

Later in development, I plan to make it possible to adjust training time for story mode too, but that will require a bit more planning.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Thank you for your ideas! It is partially implemented, during character creation you can switch to sandbox mode (a button near complete button), this removes time restriction, so you may play as long as you want to. And a bit later in development (maybe version 0.2.5?) I plan on making it possible to disable the main story making it a pure sandbox game with sidequests and no time restrictions ^_^

Later in development, I plan to make it possible to adjust training time for story mode too, but that will require a bit more planning.
Sweet I'll have to give it a look. Does sandbox allow (where player can opt to do so or not) for going through the plot based on conditions being met? I'll have to hop on this week when I get a bit to play through again then to see if there's something else that comes to mind. :giggle:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Sweet I'll have to give it a look. Does sandbox allow (where player can opt to do so or not) for going through the plot based on conditions being met? I'll have to hop on this week when I get a bit to play through again then to see if there's something else that comes to mind. :giggle:
Right now it removes 90 days timer, so you can play indefinitely. Later I'll add an option to finish your training when you want to and see the results.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
This is more of an aesthetic thing, and maybe it's just me, but the starting introduction throws me off because the 'dark' section doesn't cover the whole background... while I feel like it should. Having 95% of the screen darkened, but a strip on the left and top be undarkened just seems off/wrong to me.

See attached image, 1 with red rectangle's around what's throwing me off, and 1 without so you can compare.

Suggestion - unless there is a specific reason for this, maybe have the darkened area cover the whole background?

deathgodes

Aug 22, 2020
Can u upload the android version to mega cause file drop has a virus or something that keeps opening other windows instead of the download link

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Can u upload the android version to mega cause file drop has a virus or something that keeps opening other windows instead of the download link
here's the MEGA link ^_^ :

Oct 26, 2017
Away for about six months and I see a lot of progress. The tutorial is very appreciated! :)

For people who fear overspending points on stats (spoilers will be kept to a bare minimum, also, obviously, Alvir might change the requirements at any time and there will be more; those are for the current public version 0.2.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Thanks Alvir! Updated the mini-guide accordingly. INT focus mostly depends on how fast people want their Knowledge to progress at the moment (the potential drops from explorations make it less of a rush, and September 1st to November 30th is plenty time for everyone to hit the basic reqs). People who don't mind rerolling should just stick to their preferred stats and test the outcome (I don't recommend getting 8 CON with the upcoming battle changes, and if going full D&D is ever allowed, 3 CON would be absolute insanity, albeit pretty fun for a no saves allowed+don't die surprise first playthrough).

Tested the 'special' reqs as well, it's challenging but very doable as long as players pay attention to what they train, don't overtrain and save up enough for Niwair.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes