Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Ok game.
However, failing to do some task should not end in a game over.
It all will be fine-tuned as the game develops. If I'm not mistaken it's the main quest that may bother you. In sandbox mode, it will be disabled.
And there are 2 more possibilities to fail, run into debt and get room tidiness to 0. Everything else is non-threatening. With debt, I'll think about some event that will get you out of it, and I'll think about tidiness, but there are a lot of warnings to prevent that,

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It all will be fine-tuned as the game develops. If I'm not mistaken it's the main quest that may bother you. In sandbox mode, it will be disabled.
And there are 2 more possibilities to fail, run into debt and get room tidiness to 0. Everything else is non-threatening. With debt, I'll think about some event that will get you out of it, and I'll think about tidiness, but there are a lot of warnings to prevent that,
Don't baby players too much, this can be annoying.
Especially when devs start to dumb the game down due to whining from clueless casuals.
If they screwed up somewhere then that's their void-damned fault, git gud or gtfo. :whistle::coffee:

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
Aye, I agree, I've seen aspiring and amazing game authors burn themselves out trying to appease everyone. Bugs and a little bit of constructive and helpful criticism is needed for improvement. Love the game and the dev for all the effort, and the lewd art~

Reactions: Alvir

Oct 26, 2017
Ok game.
However, failing to do some task should not end in a game over.
Alvir made the MC cursed with a seal that can kill them at any time and the MC wants to lift it. That's to be expected.

Unless the game destroys your savefiles in the process, that's a non-issue. Save often and check where you screwed up.

If you're referring to Ast's early task, it's easily avoidable with saves just like in any VN as you have a full week to do it and it does not have special requirements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Niwair's the most likely NPC you'll be talking to since she is required for training rank ups, and you don't even need to ask anyone else beforehand.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Suggestion:
When visiting Niwair to rank up skills, it would be very handy to have the ability to rank up multiple skills in one visit, an extra dialogue option after

"XXX has improved YYY skill rank!"
(Btw I noticed that it reads "have", it's supposed to be "has") like:

"Do you want to improve another skill? Yes/No"

Especially since many jobs/lessons (particularly those available for your protegé) progress multiple skills at once (for example, "Body Honing" increases Athletic, Fitness, and Endurance in equal measure)

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Not to try to sound entitled but a Noblesse game without Raizel is like cookies without milk

Edit Nevermind ignore me I think this just shares a name with Noblesse. Got excited for nothing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-ALVIRSTUDIO-0.2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 26, 2017
Got the following error doing a Forest exploration - this on a new save.

I don't have the code at hand but that if seems to be missing a boolean operator and confuses the compiler.
if EXEV_FOREST_whisperingSpiritDance < 2 [?] MC.modINT >=16 or MC.modWIS >=16:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I'm a bit curious since this game have an ending established (unless I ran out of money lol), will there be a free time version of the game? one that doesn't have a time limit

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I'm a bit curious since this game have an ending established (unless I ran out of money lol), will there be a free time version of the game? one that doesn't have a time limit
You can choose between Story Mode and Sandbox mode in the beginning (iirc it's on the character creation screen, lower right corner)

Oct 26, 2017
Also note that if you're quite far in the story training and would like to keep your progress, you can just change gameMode to 2 (or anything that isn't 1, but in case you jump to the character creation panel, not using 1 and 2 would break the button swap).

Make sure you save first, that way, you'll have both a story save ready to complete and a sandbox to follow up with.

Oct 26, 2017
Alvir A few quickfixes if they aren't in 0.2.6 already (you've probably fixed them)

in ./game/scripts/Events/Schedule/ExplorationScenarious/forest_wolvesPack.rpy:
- Line 119: $ MC_inv.take(leather4, 6)
For any non-fresh playthrough, leather4 as well as all other newly introduced components will be undefined variables instead of proper store.Item objects. This is obviously much easier to tackle as structural changes as you don't need to update data structures at all.

In ./game/scripts/Events/Schedule/ExplorationScenarious/forest_whisperingSpiritDance.rpy:

- Line 6: if EXEV_FOREST_whisperingSpiritDance < 2 MC.modINT >=16 or MC.modWIS >=16:
Invalid syntax after EXEV_FOREST_whisperingSpiritDance < 2, missing the and for the MC stat checks.

- Line 62: elif EXEV_FOREST_whisperingSpiritDance = 2:
Invalid assignment to variable for a variable check in a conditional branch, should be == instead. :)

Keep up the good work!

Edit: Removed some long-winded explanations to keep the post short.

Last edited:

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
I should have been more specific as I meant in reference to another hentai game or visual novel.
lmao any time I saw this game pop up in updates I always thought it was the jp visual novel by the same name, even has that old school vn art vibe, but I guess not

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes