Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I play on PC and I just finished editing my last post so looks like I just missed you
Send me your save then, I'll check it out. It's weird that all these options do not work, Your archive was named -
NoblesseOblige-0.2.1a-pc.zip?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
here's my save file quick-1-LT1.save and I got the download from this site
I've just tried it out, and it lets me progress further without any problems. I'll add a link for mega download try redownloading the game from it and playing it again with your save (if it is now downloading, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else):

Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I've just tried it out, and it lets me progress further without any problems. I'll add a link for mega download try redownloading the game from it and playing it again with your save (if it is now downloading, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else):

Link to Noblesse Oblige 0.2.1a
thank you that worked and now I have to figure out how past skill check to give a fake name to Ast

Reactions: Alvir

Flixerine

Dec 25, 2017
I keep getting bad ends despite having her clean 24/7. Unplayable like this. cleaning at 100. Honestly ridiculous. It doesn't even move away from the 1683466110212.png 1683466124108.png

1683466141226.png

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I keep getting bad ends despite having her clean 24/7. Unplayable like this. cleaning at 100. Honestly ridiculous. It doesn't even move away from the View attachment 2602892 View attachment 2602893

View attachment 2602895
Thank you for playing Noblesse Oblige!

Cleaning skill needs to be ranked up. To do that you need to visit Recruiter\Niwair and ask her to raise the rank of your skill. Additionally, you may put cleaning on max in the management menu, it will stop cleanliness degradation.

PS. In the next update cleaning effectiveness on the lower ranks is raised so it is easier to manage.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I hadn't said much when I saw it a couple updates ago, but I can't say I'm a fan of the whole, MC is being sent as some big conspiracy to the academy/etc thing at start. Admittedly it kindof undermined the fun in earlier builds. Not sure what it is, but maybe having that tacked on at start after it not being so kindof changed the whole vibe of the game.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I hadn't said much when I saw it a couple updates ago, but I can't say I'm a fan of the whole, MC is being sent as some big conspiracy to the academy/etc thing at start. Admittedly it kindof undermined the fun in earlier builds. Not sure what it is, but maybe having that tacked on at start after it not being so kindof changed the whole vibe of the game.
Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it!
That's why I'm adding Sandbox mode, without all that story, it's still in development, but you will be able to play without that main plot, just as a simple trainer with no strings attached.

Reactions: Gojii

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
So is this game along similar lines to Jack o' Nine Tails, at least that's the vibe get from the screen shots and posts?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
So is this game along similar lines to Jack o' Nine Tails, at least that's the vibe get from the screen shots and posts?
Well it is a spiritual successor of Slavemaker, but if I remember correctly Jack o' Nine Tails is something similar, so yes ^_^

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Didn't even get past day 1. This is as boring as most trainers and dating sims are.. I was not drawn into it at all. Dry and boring.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-ALVIRSTUDIO-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes