yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoemisToscanaRebirth-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: asifnawazshahan

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
MC somehow looks terrible (body) in last "nude" cafe scene. I mean last sex scene is very good, still she is mostly dressed in it, but what the hell happened with skin on those pictures "before"...

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
MC somehow looks terrible (body) in last "nude" cafe scene. I mean last sex scene is very good, still she is mostly dressed in it, but what the hell happened with skin on those pictures "before"...
Give the girl a break, her body looks like a minefield of acne. Joking aside, I agree big oof in terms of design. Also considering the new RTX 4090, I was not that impressed with the “improvements”

Last edited:

shady31

May 31, 2017
Give the girl a break, her body looks like a minefield of acne. Joking aside, I agree big oof in terms of design. Also considering the new RTX 4090, I was not that impressed with the “improvements” of f there were any visually
Out of curiosity, could you post a picture of what you mean? I feel like I'm missing something cause she looked fine to me.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Here's v21 save with most of scenes unlocked in gallery...should work for both mac & PC...I tested it on mac though
I used v17 save by shady31 as base so credit to him for most of work.

mac save location:
users>YouName>Library>Application Support >beWilder.Noemis_Toscana_Rebirth
note: library folder is hidden so unhide it first

Windows Save Location:
users>YouName>App Data>LocalLow>beWilder
note: appdata is hidden folder so unhide it first

If mods, dev, etc has problem with me sharing this save or If this is against the rules or something, let me know and I will delete this post. View attachment SaveSlot1.dat

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
What folder has all the CGs? I extracted everything in "Noemis_Toscana_Rebirth_v0_21_Data" but I'm only finding portraits.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. So in V 0.21 the Kelsey's share path is accepting her help? After that i have option "Noe takes kelsey's side" blocked.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes