DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The update is good, I am not a fan of Beck but ik a lot of people like him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think people need to not skip on the writing of this VN as it is done very well in certain spots, which trying to just get the scenes doesn't capture. P.S. Frankie's new gameplay ass scene is amazing if you can meet the conditions for that.
Can you be more specific about Frankie scene? Was it at the clubbing during day off or is it at Little Toscana restaurant or at Sals restaurant? Cause I only played it with limited days and didn’t get it, I’ll probly do an endless run to try and get it. Did anyone play the path where Kelsey gives you the 5 card to cheat at poker so beck loses and has to pay for Noemi’s day out at a spa?

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Can you be more specific about Frankie scene? Was it at the clubbing during day off or is it at Little Toscana restaurant or at Sals restaurant? Cause I only played it with limited days and didn’t get it, I’ll probly do an endless run to try and get it. Did anyone play the path where Kelsey gives you the 5 card to cheat at poker so beck loses and has to pay for Noemi’s day out at a spa?
I will post the gameplay outcome thing tomorrow.
Also, the devs have provided a save for the Kelsey scene.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Happy New Year folks, can anybody tell me where the save files go?, cant find any info here in the Forum.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Can I ask anyone who's played this game recently, what level of content currently exists? I last checked this game out probably 2020? Can someone be generic and describe the level of corruption and development?

I know there's 4 girls. There's Sal, this shady restaurateur. Noemi is the wife. What kind of netorare content exists?

Reactions: Vatana Batata

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
so if I get this right, the update includes only lezi scenes?.
And where would you come to that conclusion from? It has been so long since there was any lesbian content added.

Can I ask anyone who's played this game recently, what level of content currently exists? I last checked this game out probably 2020? Can someone be generic and describe the level of corruption and development?

I know there's 4 girls. There's Sal, this shady restaurateur. Noemi is the wife. What kind of netorare content exists?
Outright NTR, there are couple of scenes, but it's mostly cheating for now.

Reactions: single_guy_from_au
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes