Jul 26, 2018
I would assume like most other 3D VNs. The models are 3D, they are rendered in 3D scenes and then the scenes are put in the game as flat images.

Pretty much like making a movie where there is a whole set but the viewer can only see what the camera captures.
Awesome. I am gonna take a swing and see if I can find the model for this game. I just got this fancy "new" RTS 3090, I need to put it to work. (I have no idea what I am doing)

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I am looking forward to the gameplay outcomes in the next update and beyond. I always felt like there is a need for an exclusive update only having gameplay outcomes, but I know a lot of people wouldn't like that.

I just think the concept gives meaning to the whole restaurant management setting, which is most of the non-VN part of the game. This new teaser has no nudity but it still incredibly sexy and shows progression from where it began.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I am looking forward to the gameplay outcomes in the next update and beyond. I always felt like there is a need for an exclusive update only having gameplay outcomes, but I know a lot of people wouldn't like that.

I just think the concept gives meaning to the whole restaurant management setting, which is most of the non-VN part of the game. This new teaser has no nudity but it still incredibly sexy and shows progression from where it began.

why is it called "becker" teaser though, cause thats not him. like that shes doing interviews in her lingerie though, also hope other waitresses can do these interviews like this too :love:

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
And another missed deadline for this game, fucking hell these guys continue to screw themselves. This is even with a new 4090 they couldn’t hit a 6 week development cycle. Reminder they announced handover for this version on November 1st.

That stupid ass character competition they hosted burned them. They are in need of some project management and a reality check that their word doesn’t mean shit these days.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Throwing a fit for weekend release instead of a mid week release is a bit much but okay.

There's no fit in anything I said, really just substantiated observations based on actions they have taken themselves. You can come down from whatever moral high ground you are standing on there.

These guys are terrible at game development. Update better be good, if it even gets released this week. Hasn't been the first time that Spook has made excuses for Unshi's lack of delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintoky

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Update: I wish this post would be an apology from me while eating shit and seeing an NTR update come out this week but it is not meant to be.

Developers have posted that the update is delayed until December 28 to the 30th. Not a joke. Patrons are are not happy with the devs.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I don't think it is a good habit for the devs to have but if it has been happening for years, it is undeniably a habit.
I know they always show the earliest possible date as the expected release date, which is a mistake which is entirely a bad communication practice and only harms the devs.

If such a date is, like in this case, end of the month, and then they release the game first week of next month, they would have to give the game to subscribers of 2 months instead of 1 month. In the case of this dev, they have missed such windows by a month at times and have given the game to $10 subs of 3 different months.

It doesn't really harm the patrons (other than being disappointed) as much as it harms the devs, I think everyone has communicated that to them numerous times but they keep doing it, somehow. Just don't give a date, if you expect end of month release, don't even give the month.

As for myself, since OCTOBER, I expected the release to be around Jan (or even first week of Jan) right when I heard "mid December". Failure happens only when you have expectation ;)

The Devs have said mid December, so might as well seal it to release around January and then 0.22 will go in development immediately after, followed by another long wait, wish they just shut the book on AoH already, it's a bit saturated anyway.

Last edited:

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
I don't think it is a good habit for the devs to have but if it has been happening for years, it is undeniably a habit.
I know they always show the earliest possible date as the expected release date, which is a mistake which is entirely a bad communication practice and only harms the devs.

If such a date is, like in this case, end of the month, and then they release the game first week of next month, they would have to give the game to subscribers of 2 months instead of 1 month. In the case of this dev, they have missed such windows by a month at times and have given the game to $10 subs of 3 different months.

It doesn't really harm the patrons (other than being disappointed) as much as it harms the devs, I think everyone has communicated that to them numerous times but they keep doing it, somehow. Just don't give a date, if you expect end of month release, don't even give the month.

As for myself, since OCTOBER, I expected the release to be around Jan (or even first week of Jan) right when I heard "mid December". Failure happens only when you have expectation ;)

I think you are right but it's wild how much professional integrity these guys lack or they are just clueless. They talk about wanting to be big time developers, but I wouldn't trust these guys to not fuck up a simple grocery run.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The update is good, I am not a fan of Beck but ik a lot of people like him.

I think people need to not skip on the writing of this VN as it is done very well in certain spots, which trying to just get the scenes doesn't capture. P.S. Frankie's new gameplay ass scene is amazing if you can meet the conditions for that.

Reactions: blasterexile
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes