poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I feel like the devs really overthought this one. This game would be amazing if they had focused more on Noemi’s corruption, but it’s so diluted with other stuff. And delays. And still no Roy content :(. Really wish they’d just pause the other game and focus here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I feel like the devs really overthought this one. This game would be amazing if they had focused more on Noemi’s corruption, but it’s so diluted with other stuff. And delays. And still no Roy content :(. Really wish they’d just pause the other game and focus here.
The other game was supposed to already be finished by now but then with all their issues & excuses it just kept getting pushed back which pushes NTR back to who knows anymore

Reactions: Sombramain22

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The other game was supposed to already be finished by now but then with all their issues & excuses it just kept getting pushed back which pushes NTR back to who knows anymore
For sure. If it's not finished, that's fine. But just keep doing more NTR updates than the other one. In their defense, they've done a few back-to-back NTR updates, but I just wish that was the norm.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The Devs have said mid December, so might as well seal it to release around January and then 0.22 will go in development immediately after, followed by another long wait, wish they just shut the book on AoH already, it's a bit saturated anyway.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
NTR_v0_21_PublicTeaser_PokerGladly.jpg

Release Date: December! More specifically, Mid-December. Even more so, the week of Monday 18th of December through the following Wednesday 20th. The idea is to be released before the holidays come and claim time from us all like the sucking blackhole of obligations and “jollyiness”.

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
Quick Update

BeWilder bought a 4090 GPU (actually have it) so things are looking up. No comms on release dates for AoH but they appear to be really active now. I spend enough time pissing and moaning about progress here so wanted to share positive news.
why would they buy a 4090 that's 2,400 seems like a huge waste of money?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3093117

Release Date: December! More specifically, Mid-December. Even more so, the week of Monday 18th of December through the following Wednesday 20th. The idea is to be released before the holidays come and claim time from us all like the sucking blackhole of obligations and “jollyiness”.
Will it be like the size of a double update or just regular and 2 straight NTR updates in a row?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
2 in a row. This one will have 3 Beck Arc scenes.

Most of the time was spent on other game, but hopefully next year is more steady.
Wow Beck gets 3 sex scenes hope one is with Noemi, 1 with Kelsey and last but not least my favorite milf in this game Frankie. She needs a young stud like Beck to pound her ass, just think how jealous Noemi would get if she saw them together, remember Frankie wanted a piece of Noemi’s other baseball boy (can’t even remember his name it’s been so fucking long) :ROFLMAO:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
This is a dumb question but how was the art created for this game? Are these premade characters?
I would assume like most other 3D VNs. The models are 3D, they are rendered in 3D scenes and then the scenes are put in the game as flat images.

Pretty much like making a movie where there is a whole set but the viewer can only see what the camera captures.

Reactions: thenefariousprune
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes